Hi Mouserocks,

I love recycling old pieces. Thanks for giving me the chance to do so. smile

And now some revelations that Clark should be advised against trying:

63) Clark tells Lois via sky-writing or the Metropolis' stadium's scoreboard.

64) While exiting the Planet building with Lois, Clark says in his best mock-announcer voice, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Superman has just left the building."

65) Clark tells Lois, "You know how some people say that we are 'star-crossed lovers'? Well, that's kind of ironic, since I actually do come from a different star."

66) Clark changes a ceiling fixture's light bulb in front of Lois in his own, truly inimitable, manner. Or he complains that Perry is driving him up the wall, and then proceeds to demonstrate by walking up the nearest wall.

67) As Superman, Clark engages Lois in a game of, "If you were a kind of _____________, what would you be?" He then states, "If I were a kind of candy, I would be a Clark bar."

68) Clark plays strip poker with Lois while wearing "the suit" underneath his reporter attire. He purposely loses a few rounds.

69) Clark enlists the help of several colleagues to reenact the old game show, "To Tell the Truth." He has Jimmy and Perry sit beside him. He then rises when Cat asks, "Will the real Superman please stand up?"

70) Clark starts a discussion with, "You know how scientists theorize that space/time curves back on itself? Well, here's some proof: 'Before' is identical to 'way, way after'."

71) Clark serenades Lois with, "Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip that started out from Krypton, aboard a small spaceship."*

72) Clark sends Lois flowers with the following written on the enclosure card: Roses are red. Violets are blue. I am Clark Kent, and Superman too.

*#71 is a filk of the opening song of the old 'Gilligan's Island' sitcom. No copyright infringement is intended.