Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">#58 - Lois becomes pregnant with Clark's baby. However, the pregnancy causes her to temporarily gain Clark's powers as well, but she can't control them. Clark is forced to admit the truth to the world when a very pregnant Lois Lane is seen spontaneously floating down the streets of Metropolis, and the attacks once more start about Lois and Superman having an illict affair.
Ooh... I'd love to see this one written up into a story. I can just imagine the backlash when the general population realizes Superman "lied" during his previous denial speeches. (well, technically Superman didn't lie in the second speech, but he did tell the truth with an intent to deceive.) With Superman no longer seen as perfect, trouble would definitely be a-brewing for poor Clark.

Joy,
Lynn
Hmm... clap

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon