I was thinking more like 5 posts. On the other hand, I'm not sure I've ever been able to write a story that's only five posts long blush .

Interesting addition about being denied the power of death. Like a big disclaimer how far you're willing to go. Little nitpick, though. In Mxymas, several people almost died, would have died if it hadn't been for Clark. So, was Clark intervening something Mxyzpltk counted on or did he break the rules? And will this have consequences?
Hmm... good point. I guess I meant it more in a 'you can't kill anyone' way. In Mxymas, one guy tried to commit suicide. And then Jonathan had a heart attack. So it wasn't really Mxy doing the killing. It was the person killing themselves - either willingly or by allowing stress to take over to the point that they died of natural causes. Or making the cercumstances such that nations go to war with each other. So people can kill each other. Mxy can't do it directly.

But maybe I should find a way to reword that. I suppose I could have him say: "You can't murder anyone." But that doesn't sound like a very 'devilish' thing to say. I'll think about that. If you've got any brilliant ideas, feel free to share them.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane