Ok, I'm gonna play too.

Once I'd come up with my list, Sammie’s idea which I have taken off Amanda's thread, looked the best option for a fic, because I'd be using <shudder> three of my favourite boys.

Originally posted by sammie:

2 and 6 are out in the countryside having a romantic lunch date when 9 bursts in to the scene.
#2. Clark Kent
#6. Rhett Butler
#9. Spike

Picnic Lunch (circa 1873)

“Oh, I’m gonna kill that idiot Wells for this,” groaned Clark silently, before he found himself once more staring into a pair of black eyes set in a handsome face.

“Aren’t you a married man, Mr Butler?” he gulped.

“I’ve left my wife,” said Rhett, lightly running his fingers up Clark‘s left thigh. “I told her I didn’t give a damn.”

“That was, er, kind of you.”

“You didn’t have to live with her for five years,” he countered vehemently. “That conniving wench has turned me off woman for good.”

“Erm…” Clark squirmed as the hand of his companion inched its way higher.

Again their eyes locked.

Suddenly they heard a bloodcurdling scream, and a man materialized out of nowhere amidst an explosion of light and flame not far from where they were sitting.

“Bloody amulets!” he muttered to himself. “And after I swore blind I’d never wear one again! What the hell?! Oh sh*t!”

And with that he vanished just as quickly as he had appeared, leaving behind no sign that he had been there save the ashy residue that now lay on the ground where he had stood.

“What the devil was that?!” gasped Rhett, leaping to his feet.

“Probably just some vampire getting caught in daylight without his leather coat,” replied Clark, gently taking his hand. “Now, where were we…”

(And that’s the closest I’ll ever come to writing slash.) smile

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.