Lol, thanks datchickukindaknow. My memory of most of the episodes is not much of one as I have not seen L and C since it was originally aired save for I THINK a tape of Season's Greedings. I just adore L and C fan fic and figured this might be a fun way to get some new ones going as well as like you said some new authors teamed up.

LaraMoon, sorry for the confusion! I re-read my description and blatantly saw the results of my failure to edit the post. Sorry guys. peep
Let me try to clarify and hope this helps.

Lois and Clark aired for 4 years, each season consisting of 22 episodes. Thank you, script archive for informing me of this. smile

The idea was to first jot down S1, S2, S3, and S4 on 4 scraps of paper to represent each season. (S=Season) Then, putting those papers aside, writing the numbers 1-22 on 22 separate scraps of paper. With me?

Onto, the tricky and confusing even for me part! So far 5 folcs have signed up to participate, plus me that makes 6. So if this were everybody and I hope it isn't, I'd write down the first 3 people who signed up and they are, drum roll, lol,

1 LaraMoon
2 Dandello
3 Catherine Bruce

So, putting the 4 pieces of paper that each represent a season of L and C into a hat, I pick one. And for pretend I have drawn a 4. Thus, my fellow folc Lara, you and your yet to be assigned partner will be re-writing a fic from season 4.

Second step is to of course pick the episode. Putting my hand in the pretend hat, I draw...a 3. Hey 3 has always been my "lucky number!" And that is..."Swear to God.." So now we know your episode.

I then pick the same way for both Dandello and Catherine Bruce.

Then, let the matching up of authors begin! The other three partipants are Laura S, Symbolic Angel, and Me. Since there are 3 of us, that makes it easy to just use the scraps of paper numbered with 1, 2, or 3. Anyway, I'm picking for Laura first and the paper reads...a 2. So Laura has just been paired up with Dandello to rewrite whatever episode was chosen for Dandello.

This sure confused and tired me out so I hope it is now clearer to everyone. smile

Laura, I hope to never step on your or any other fellow folcs toes. Definitely not my style. smile Thanks though for what you said. And I agree that it would be easier to have sign ups now and then start the picking and matching after the guess the author game has finished. So how about from now through Halloween, make it easy to remember, people can sign up. On Nov 1st, I'll start and again I would really appreciate especially if this game should grow in numbers, is someone wants to help, figuring out who writes what and with whom.

Sound all right? Of course any ideas or suggestions are most welcome!

Mona