Originally posted by Classicalla:
Well, I think this is a good idea, but I don't know how easy it would be to pull off.

Big city folks might and probably would disagree, but I can tell you that I lived in huge cities but I'm from the country. It's a lot easier for a country girl (or guy) to fit in the big city than it is for a city girl (or guy) to fit in the country. I've seen lots of country folks go to the city and not have a problem one fitting in. But I've also seen big city folks live in the country. They often have problems adjusting. The idea of not having pizza delivery can just blow some of them away.

So having said that, I'm not sure how easy it would be to convince big city girl Lois that the country has a lot of charm. It's hard to convince some big city folks that the country is a wonderful place when a lot of places really do roll up the streets (everything closes)at 5:00 pm.
As a big city girl I completly agree with you. I've been to places where everything closes at 5pm and it freaks me out, any place doesnt have a subway system I find unpleasant. They are very nice to visit but I can only stay there for so long.

P.S. OMG! No pizza delivery! You're right that did blow me away. dizzy

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.