It seems I wasn't clear enough, so I'll try again.

I never implied that Wendy's and Jill's stories are wrong or mean-minded. Obviously, both Wendy and Jill knew their respective, er, victims laugh well enough to poke gentle fun without the poke being too painful.

OTOH, Paul's personal account does show that a person can wound, even without realizing it. That's all I'm asking, really: that the people who take up this challenge keep in mind that featured cameos might hurt. I haven't been offended yet, and I daresay I won't be in the future. smile But each person has his or her own limits, and it would be right to respect that.

I did want to address this, though:
feeling hurt from something like cameo-fics well you seriously have a problem
Chiara, with all due respect to *your* feelings, smile FoLCdom has, thank goodness, never worked that way. I don't think it's fair to respond by telling anyone that feels hurt that it's their fault for being so sensitive. I'd much prefer to err on the side of caution than dismiss any objections by saying, "Well, you should know it's a joke. Don't take things so seriously."

Rule of thumb to live by: Assume the other person is super-sensitive. Even if you're wrong, no harm done. smile

Hazel, who is enjoying the challenges, and wouldn't have proposed the challenge in the first place if she disliked it. goofy

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827