Well, I just want to pop in with my two cents worth. I'm in no way offended by the "drunken Annie" references in the cameos. I thought they were hysterical. I thought Jill's reference to the blue cup was so funny I cut and pasted it into an email to my non-Folc best friend, who also thought it was hilarious. It's funny to me because I know I'm ridiculous when drunk and also because I know people are joking. I have no doubt that I'm close enough to a number of Folcs, that if they honestly believed I had a problem with alcohol, that they would plan some sort of intervention. But clearly they know I'm fine, and just enjoy getting silly once in awhile. Besides, if I didn't want people to know about my drunken antics, they wouldn't. They only know because I've told them. I don't mind poking fun of myself. smile

Cameos are just fun and games, I really hope there aren't people getting upset about them. Really, it's flattery that the author includes you, and if they feel comfortable enough to poke fun at you, it must mean they consider you a pretty good friend. All in all, I'm kinda glad people are poking fun at me. smile

Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen