Oh, wow, I'm so glad everyone liked my story! You've all got my blushing over here. blush This is my first time responding to comments, so bear with me here. laugh

Everyone seemed to have an opinion on why Lois was bald. But, ya know, Lois didn't tell *me* why she was bald, either, so maybe we'll never know! huh

Cyad said
I totally can picture SuperClark jaw wide open in shock....While reading the beginning, I was like "What is Lois yelling no at? Did superman actually drowned her ? and freeze her afterwrads?"...I really tried to figure out what was going on (I suspected a hair trick...but lack of? you really had me here!)
Hrm. I thought I'd set up the scene in that first sentence, but I'll look again and see if I can't make it more understandable.

I made a whoops, tho...

Now, you know you won't be allowed to slip back into fic-writing lurkdom after this, don't you?
now when do we get your next fic? Huh? Huh?
More!!
Um, er, I, uh, I think I hear my cat calling me, and telling me it's time to paint the bedroom... peep

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited