Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Karen Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 07:04 AM
When Kaethel said it would serve Tank right if she shaved Lois's head, I had to run with it. So, what do you think? wink
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 07:08 AM
ROFLMAO!!! smile1
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 07:15 AM
rotflol Very, very cute, Karen! Thanks for the laugh!
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 07:38 AM
Hilarious, Karen <g>

Loved the dialog

"You're bald."

"So? A lot of people are bald. Just not everyone can pull it off with wigs."

"What happened to your real hair?"

"Freak accident. Look, either we can stand here talking about my hair and the lack of it while I freeze to death, or you can warm me up and then take that guy to the police station. Well?"
I *love* that she doesn't explain anything <g>

And I can just imagine the look on Clark's face! goofy

Great work!

PJ
Posted By: BanAnna Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 08:14 AM
This is great, Karen! You had me cracking up. rotflol

I think this was my favorite part:
"Freak accident. Look, either we can stand here talking about my hair and the lack of it while I freeze to death, or you can warm me up and then take that guy to the police station. Well?"
I can just see Lois standing there going "Well?" laugh

Thanks for sharing... now when do we get your next fic? Huh? Huh? wink

~Anna
Posted By: rivka Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 08:22 AM
ROFL! rotflol rotflol rotflol

I'm busy picturing what jaws of death Lois was dangling over when she lost her hair...

I think someone should nominate Karen to the Evil Minions for this! If you want to, come here.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MissyG Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 08:26 AM
LOL!!

Loved Lois' matter of fact attitude about her lack of hair...

Wonder if she lost it trying to dye it red? laugh

Very cute, Karen!! More!!

Missy
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 09:08 AM
ROTFLMAO Karen!!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

I can't believe you took me seriously when I mentioned giving Tank a run for his money and shaving Lois's head! But so glad you did!! This is purely hilarious and is going straight to my Kerth folder!

Kaethel smile
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 10:26 AM
Karen, that was so funny! smile1
- Alicia
Posted By: KathyB Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 12:12 PM
LOL, Karen. Very cute!

Gee, if Lois is bald, does that mean Lex gets to keep his hair in this universe? goofy

Kathy
Posted By: Saskia Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 12:22 PM
More hair cut stories! This is great Karen. rotflol Bald, something new and I like it a lot.

Now write more!

Saskia
Posted By: IreneD Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 01:22 PM
goofy

Need I say more?

Irene
Posted By: Tank Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/11/03 04:13 PM
Karen, an amusing story.

Typical Lois response to Superman's shock. I can almost picture Lois standing there with an expectant look on her face waiting for Superman to do as she asks.

It might be fun to hear about this 'freak accident' that caused Lois to have to be a wig model.

Tank the Retired (who can still claim retirement since he hasn't read Kaethel's effort yet, and so it doesn't yet exist)
Posted By: LabRat Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/12/03 02:11 AM
Grief, a few days away from the pc and I have soooooooooooo much fic to catch up on! (Great, isn't it? goofy )

Everyone has pretty much said what I was going to - in fact Kathy said it verbatim laugh - so I'll just say, yes, very funny, very cute, loved all the things already cited by other readers and

thumbsup

clap

clap
Posted By: Melisma Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/12/03 05:14 AM
rotflol rotflol rotflol

This was great, Karen!!!!

Melisma (under her Rock, barely able to type, she is rotflol so hard)
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/12/03 08:09 PM
Karen

ROTFL!! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/13/03 05:47 AM
Karen,

I couldn't stop myself laughing, this was Super hilarious!! and so Lois! (well...)

I totally can picture SuperClark jaw wide open in shock....While reading the beginning, I was like "What is Lois yelling no at? Did superman actually drowned her ? and freeze her afterwrads?"...I really tried to figure out what was going on (I suspected a hair trick...but lack of? you really had me here!)

smile1 thumbsup rotflol jump
Posted By: Loriel Eris Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/13/03 07:37 AM
rotflol For a long time! Fantastic!

Loriel
Posted By: merry Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/13/03 01:48 PM
Karen
I loved it
very funny
merry
Posted By: Karen Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/14/03 06:50 AM
Oh, wow, I'm so glad everyone liked my story! You've all got my blushing over here. blush This is my first time responding to comments, so bear with me here. laugh

Everyone seemed to have an opinion on why Lois was bald. But, ya know, Lois didn't tell *me* why she was bald, either, so maybe we'll never know! huh

Cyad said
I totally can picture SuperClark jaw wide open in shock....While reading the beginning, I was like "What is Lois yelling no at? Did superman actually drowned her ? and freeze her afterwrads?"...I really tried to figure out what was going on (I suspected a hair trick...but lack of? you really had me here!)
Hrm. I thought I'd set up the scene in that first sentence, but I'll look again and see if I can't make it more understandable.

I made a whoops, tho...

Now, you know you won't be allowed to slip back into fic-writing lurkdom after this, don't you?
now when do we get your next fic? Huh? Huh?
More!!
Um, er, I, uh, I think I hear my cat calling me, and telling me it's time to paint the bedroom... peep
Posted By: Helga Re: Comments: Blown Away - 05/15/03 05:41 AM
Karen!

Bald...?!

Honestly! I can't leave you alone for a minute...

Helga
(I know, I'm late... smile )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards