Thanks for all of your insightful comments on this part.
Fabulous! I just now found my way over to this TOC, and I'm hooked.
Glad to know that you like it, Jen. And it's good to know that the TOC is going it's job. wink
I had to laugh at Lois' frustration that this particular baddie doesn't have the decency to be inept enough to be caught.
i, too, like the fact that denzler is being so careful.
And well done - a villain who isn't dumb.
This is also a pet peeve of mine, so even though I didn't really think conciously about how I could make him an intellegent villain, I did do it on purpose (does that make sense?). I'm really glad that people picked up on that and liked it. smile
I've never heard of methohexital. Could you enlighten this poor ignorant rabbit?
i hadn't heard of methohexital, either, but a quick web search turned up this page, which had the following explanations:
The methohexital worked brilliantly.
I hadn't heard of methohexital either, but the ever helpful geniuses of #loisclark helped me brainstorm for something that would be fast acting, but not long lasting. An extra special kudos and a big THANKS goes to our resident Doc, Jill, for her help on that detail, and thanks also to Paul for providing great explainations. laugh
Poor Clark, forced to delay a super-rescue because Earl drags him into a taxi!
Oh no, Earl is making Clark go in the cab with him - so he can't be Superman!
I can just imagine his frustration at having to go in the cab with Earl.
Yes, poor, poor Clark. Despite my tries, the muse just wouldn't let him swoop off and save her right then. huh
What I'm wondering is if Clark will give up his secret in order to save Lois and Juliana.
was a tad surprised that clark didn't do the same, but i guess it's deeply engrained.
wonder how Clark will save Lois and Juliana without giving away his secret
I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Clark reveal his secret to Earl?
I'll just let you read the final part to see how this plays out. smile
I hope Denzler does something stupid so Lois can figure out a way to get away or that Clark gets there in time!
I'm looking forward to reading the ending.
looking forward to the final part, and that nick of time rescue...
More soon, please.
Can't wait to see how Lois gets out of this one.
I hope that what I've come up with for the ending will satisfy you. Let me know what you think about how I've wrapped everything up (or if I haven't). I'm off to post the final part...

~Anna