I really love this story so far, KatherineKent. It has such a nice tone--and I really love the thought process of Lois' notepad doodles leading the story along and giving her insight... hyper

Lois sighed. It meant everything. Now that she looked back over the pages she could recall the self-denial she'd been going through. It was crystal clear that linking a capital 'C' and capital 'K' with a double 'L' meant everything.
Woo-hoo! It means 'everything'...I really liked this paragraph--the word 'everything' sums up perfectly how much Clark is meaning to Lois and how much a part of her life he really is.

she saw those same two set of initials … surrounded by a heart.
Yeah, that heart--that heart leaves nothing to debate about. She's officially 'gone'--head over heels clap

Lois Kent.
dance

Lois looked away while nodding in agreement. His smile was the very thing that undid her most days. It set her heart pounding, her pulse racing. She'd been trying to find some kind of protection, defence against it for weeks. Either that, or an equal response. Something she could do which would have the same reaction in him. Something to set his heart pounding, maybe start him on the road to thinking of her differently.
I love how much thought she's putting into her feelings/attractions for Clark here...and yes, anything you do Lois, keeps Clark thinking of you in that special way--he can't help it, he loves you, too love

Will be waiting anxiously to read the next part...

GREAT job! Wonderful story!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 04/29/14 12:20 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~