hyper It's Friday, already! dance Oh, darn. KK just posted new story early. wink

When she first starts reviewing her doodles, I thought she'd transition from an "S" shield to a "CK" shield (i.e. she thinks that Clark is "Super" not Superman) or add glasses to a drawing of Superman, which then would freak out Clark into thinking that Lois has figured out his secret. I'm not a doodler myself, but I am surprised that she would spell out her crush so blatantly and publicly. Anyone could glance over and see what she was writing, especially Clark, who usually is sitting next to her at these meetings.

My gosh. His excuses are getting worse. [Linked Image] Putting his neighbor's dog down? Yikes! eek Let's hope that one isn't true.

I'm thinking that Clark used heading to the restroom as another Super excuse and never even suspects that he's been drawn upon. I agree with Io, this cries for Lois seeing Superman or a photo of him with ink on his neck. But if it's a photo, then others in the newsroom (i.e. Jimmy or Perry) might notice it as well.

What's going to happen next down at the docks?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.