Wow--did not see either things happening...Jane being from a crime family, and potential 'super secrets' coming into play conversationally this soon btw Lois and Clark hyper

I agree with what Kathy B stated--I don't think they should marry today (even if Shane changes his mind). Yes, Jane hid a part of herself from Shane--but what happened to her was so long ago in her childhood...IMO, it's a gray area--there isn't a black and white answer for what she should have done in her situation, when she should have told anyone anything. Overall, yeah, she probably shouldn't have waited till this close to the wedding--and I can see Shane questioning how well he knows her--but Shane didn't react well to the situation. He told others her biggest secret, but most importantly, he didn't give her the benefit of the doubt--he didn't talk things through with her before making up his mind that things were over. He owed his 'bride to be' a lot more...

And I agree with what Virginia stated about Shane's history with knowledge of Jane's family. If family is so important to Shane, you'd think that he would have questioned never having met her family before...

Really looking forward to the next chapter. Clark has got to tell her his secret--because after being so involved with this wedding (about a 'secret') there really isn't any going back for him.

Great part, Corrina smile
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 04/29/14 12:40 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~