Another great part, Corrina thumbsup

Lois had said she was afraid of being vulnerable, but she'd rarely felt as vulnerable as Clark looked now. It was as if he'd placed his heart in her hands and ceded all control of it to her. "I'm confused, and I'm scared," she said.

"Lois, I can't promise that I won't do something stupid," Clark said. "But I can promise that your happiness will always be important to me."
Nice and honest conversation...after the confusion btw them.

His words drifted over her, loosening tightly bound shackles. She rummaged through her inner commotion, looking for jewels of truth. "I can't make any sense out of what I'm feeling, but …" She moved closer to him. "But I'm drawn to you, Clark, and I can't imagine getting on a plane tomorrow and going back to Metropolis and forgetting you."
hyper

"Ten past seven."

"I'll call before eight o'clock," he promised.

"Des Moines time?" she asked.

He grinned at that. "Metropolis time."
I loved Clark's 'I'll call before eight o'clock'--nice, prompt...yeah, she won't be waiting long for the phone call blush . Phone numbers/addresses have been exchanged--woo hoo! clap

He felt like the answer to every lonely cry from her heart.

He felt like he was hers.

Now. In this moment.

And for a whole lifetime of moments in the future.

Lois regretted every one of her former relationships. Every single one festered like a lesion on her scarred and hardened heart. But, as she stood enfolded in Clark Kent's arms, the realisation came that if she turned her back on this chance - this man - her regret at her lack of courage would far, far outweigh her mass of regrets at her past lack of discernment.
I really enjoy that Lois is tuned into how special this is and is realizing that even though she is scared, this--Clark--is worth it clap

Can not wait to see how things develop further with the wedding--and with Lois and Clark's relationship laugh

Wonderful part, Corrina...
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~