Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: The Least Useful Superpower (1/1) by VirginiaR @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

I don't know, Lois. That seems like quite a useful superpower to me. Well done. I love how Clark... excuse me, SUPERMAN demonstrated that power and Lois never even noticed. This would've come in very handy on LnC. Too bad they never picked it u
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Guess That Story#2 by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Quote:“Exactly how predictable was that?”
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Kerth Nominees by VirginiaR @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Wow! I can't believe that my two little stories this year both got a nod. Thank you. Much gratitude to all the hard working members of the K-Comm this year. I agree with DK. It's going to be even harder just picking one story in each category.
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: Kerth Presenters by Deadly Chakram @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Thank you, everyone! Just a couple more to fill and we're on our way!!
Fanfic Challenge
Jump to new posts Stuck back in time by Dandello @ Yesterday at 07:52 PM

What if Lois and Clark (any season) got picked up by a tempocane (ala The Final Countdown) and don't get back - Say they were dropped right around WWII. Would they try to 'fix' history, lay low and try to blend in?
Fanfic Challenge
Jump to new posts Re: An actual chip off the ol' Clark by LMA @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

Barry! Love-that-guy, Laura
Lois and Clark Fanfic TOCs
Jump to new posts The Least Useful Superpower (complete) by mrsMxyzptlk @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Story Comments
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: State's Evidence - 2/14 by groobie @ Yesterday at 05:53 PM

You're making me want to take a road trip. Haven't seen the movie you referred to, so I don't have any preconceived notions of where the story has headed, but I already love that the banter we know between the characters has already started to creep
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Mea culpa 1/3 by Kathryn84 @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

Posted by folc4evernaday Quote:Poor Lois. Oh, Poor Clark. Of course Luthor was behind it all. Yes, Lex is very evil. Posted by mrsMxyzptlk Quote:By the time I got to the end, I had forgotten that this was just part 1. I was expecting her to jus
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: State's Evidence - 1/14 by groobie @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

I am so jealous of your ability to write A-plot. The drama sings off the page! Rushing on to the next part...
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK - State's Evidence - Prologue by groobie @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

Squee! A new story by Terry! Looking very forward to catching up on this. You always think through very creative plots and new twists to the L&C story. This is a great start!
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK - A Town Called Smallville - Panic in the Sky by Dandello @ Yesterday at 04:54 PM

And Lex either as part of the Consortium or (more likely) trying to gain entry into it once he hears about it. Both Cole and Mensa would be candidates for ex-Eureka people - their mental instability would have endangered the community. (Making thi
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Starting Blocks by mrsMxyzptlk @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

This is an interesting view into the life and mind of a super-kid. My son is about the same age, and you have captured the not-quite-a-teenager aspect well. They're not really little kids anymore, but they're not quite teenagers yet, either. If I had
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Virtually Revealed: Jimmy's Story by groobie @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

I have a 5000 piece puzzle that hangs in my living room. It has two missing pieces. I put a background behind it when I framed it that helps the missing pieces blend in. No one ever notices when they first see the framed puzzle. But I see the missing
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Ghost From The Past Part 27 is up by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

Part 27 is up. The end is here. Isn't that crazy?
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Ghost From the Past Part 27/30? - Yes the end is Near by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 02:05 PM

Ghost From the Past Folc4evernaday Part 27 *** Present Day… That evening Clark laid awake staring up at the ceiling fan as he listened to the two heartbeats next to him drumming together as one. Lois laid curled up in the bed with the comforter wr
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Starting Blocks (1/1) by LWhite @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

Sat down at my computer for a few hours and - oops. Inspired by Dash from "The Incredibles" and Susan Orlean's article "The American Male At Age Ten". Sorry if it makes no sense and for typos. ------- At eleven years old, Leila
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Lois Lane's Travels: Hospital Drama (8/?) by Queen of the Capes @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

Darth, Mike, Virginia: Thanks for the FDK, and I'm so glad you're still reading. Once again, so sorry it took so long. The good news is, I have a bit more time to write, now, so I hope to get more done. ^_^
Lois and Clark Fanfic TOCs
Jump to new posts A Town Called Smallville - Panic in the Sky by Dandello @ Yesterday at 12:12 PM

Story Comments
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts A Town Called Smallville - Panic in the Sky 1/1 by Dandello @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

A sequel to A Town Called Smallville ---------------------------------------------------------- "I love the morning. Anything's possible in the morning," Clark said as he and Lois waited for their morning coffee at the coffee bar a block f
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts The Least Useful Superpower (1/1) by mrsMxyzptlk @ Yesterday at 11:22 AM

The Least Useful Superpower by mrsMxyzptlk Superman silently opened the window and flew into the room, much to Lois' relief and horror. "What are you doing here!? You know they have kryptonite!" she hissed from the corner of the small, lo
Fanfic Challenge
Jump to new posts Weekly Challenge#6 by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

Fanfiction Challenge #6: Setting: The Pheonix Challenge: Lex was never brought down in BAP, HOL or Madame Ex. Lois has been CASUALLY seeing Lex while dealing with Metropolils bad guys and slowly getting closer to Clark (same as cannon). In the Phe
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport Part 6 of 32 by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Quote:Jack, mixing up his morning cup of coffee, noticed her and said to Stacy, “Doesn’t she have a job?” Ha! Go Jack! Quote: “Speaking of observation. Do you ever notice how she always shows up for lunch after Clark has an assignment with Lois?” H
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport - Part 5 of 32 by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 09:31 AM

Quote:Preston lit up a cigar and said, “Ah Linda, all is not well in the house of Luthor. Their little tiff would make a succulent sidebar to the ‘About Town’ page!” “I know it!” She said with a nasty gleam in her eye. “I’ll find out the particulars
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport -Part 4 of 32 by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 09:20 AM

Quote:“Oh my…,” she whispered reverently. “Hubba. Hubba.” Catherine Grant came over to her side and said sotto voce, “Down girl. He’s got a keeper.” Lois was about to ask who, when she noticed a petite blonde with shrewd blue eyes pop out the elev
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >