Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Get It Right 1/1 by CarrieRene @ Today at 07:23 AM

Originally Posted By: cuidadoraNice take on his thoughts. Very much in character. Not identifying him more so I don't spoil the surprise. Thank you. Sometimes I think Jimmy had such bad-luck in the love department because Clark didn't.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 50 Book Challenge 2018/What I've Read in 2018 by scifiJoan @ Today at 06:39 AM

#10 Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly Quote:Inspired by the life of a real World War II heroine, this debut novel reveals a story of love, redemption, and secrets that were hidden for decades. This historical romance focused on the 'rabbits' - fema
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Nomination Form Fixed! by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Form has been fixed! Remember you have until midnight on February 25th CST to cast your vote. You can nominate as many stories as you like but you can only submit ONE FORM. Every vote counts.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Kerth Challenge #5 Wrong Person of Interest by Morgana @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

Ciudadoro Quote:Wow! What a high bar you've set for a first answer to a challenge! Even though I've never seen Person of Interest, I could follow the story. Delightful story and plot untwist. Ooh Feedback! Writers love this stuff! Thank you very
Fanfic Challenge
Jump to new posts Kerth 2018 - Weekly Challenge Number Seven by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

Fanfiction Challenge: #7 Setting: Season Three Challenge: What would happen if DEA Agent Dan Scardino came to town in Season 3 instead of Season 2? How would it have changed things? Mark all responses with Fanfiction Challenge#7
Lois and Clark Fanfic TOCs
Story Comments
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Heartbeat (Kerth Challenge #4) 1/1 by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 07:45 AM

Originally Posted By: jackiekGreat little piece! So sweet! Hey jackiek! Thanks for commenting. Glad you enjoyed this one.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Walk Away by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Mouserocks Love it! You've humanized Scardino! No small feat... I got it when he said Lois reminded him of someone, but I love that you kept it subtle still. Very well done. I also like that from Dan's perspective he sees Clark
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK- Not Ready (Kerth Challenge #4) 1/1 by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 07:39 AM

I missed one! I have to second Vick's notions here. You're so good at sucker punching the emotion in just a few words. Great job!
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Stepping Into The Light (6/13) by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 07:37 AM

Oh, come one, Vicki. Everyone knows Larry is Floyd's alternate personality. Larry is the reasonable guy that Clark was able to talk down in price. Floyd is the money hungry landlord that wants to jack up the price as much as he can. j/k At least
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Gravity 1/1 by NostalgiaKick @ Yesterday at 03:53 AM

Super cute, Val! Love it
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Stepping Into The Light (5/13) by NostalgiaKick @ Yesterday at 03:52 AM

Sorry, been slack on FDK Yay for partners! And boy that Gary Wilder is a real piece of work. Glad he's behind bars.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK-Professional Discretion 1/1 by jackiek @ 02/18/18 08:05 PM

I always thought he would know. Very well done!
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK-Mad Dog's Demise 1/1 by Morgana @ 02/18/18 05:01 PM

Quote:Curious about the exchange, Perry strolled past Clark's desk and glanced at the page. He drew the entire newsroom's attention with his guffaw when he read Lois's revised quote, "The Beast is Yet to Be." LOL!! Shallowford, it is wond
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Nominations Are Now Open! by folc4evernaday @ 02/18/18 11:14 AM

Nominations are now open on the Kerth website. Remember you can nominate as many and as few stories as you'd like, but you can only submit ONE FORM. http://www.kerthawards.com/ka/2018-kerth-awards/2018-nominating-stories/ You can nominate your pick
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Kerth Awards- Nominations opening soon! by cuidadora @ 02/18/18 10:43 AM

The link above is broken. It has an extra http in it. This is the correct link. Looks like nominations are now open. Thanks K-Comm!!
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Stepping Into The Light (6/13) by Deadly Chakram @ 02/17/18 10:00 PM

"So, what did Perry want?" Lois asked when Clark finally rejoined her at their desks. "Nothing," Clark said, shaking his head. "Just...a few words of wisdom, that's all." Lois appeared to accept that at face value
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Nothing Can Stop Me Now! (Kerth Challenge #4) by Lynn S. M. @ 02/17/18 06:27 PM

Thanks, Jackie. It was fun stepping into his shoes (boots?) while writing this. It lifted my spirits, too. Joy, Lynn
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Get It Right 1/1 (Kerth Challenge #6) by CarrieRene @ 02/17/18 05:08 PM

Get It Right CarrieRene Rating: G Summary: Itís Lois and Clarkís wedding day and someone close to them has a lot of thoughts on the subject. **Note** This is for the Kerth Challenge #6 on the board. Write an introspective fanfiction (inner though
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Havana (1/3?) by CarrieRene @ 02/17/18 01:50 PM

I was thinking of WHAM! Then I was like WOAH! I was not expecting that last line. Like someone else said I was half-expecting a child or something in that lines or maybe a fiance. But not the dying. Come back with more, please.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: The Moldau by jackiek @ 02/17/18 07:10 AM

5 years! Oh my! So glad Lois figured it out and found him and they can start over. Iím probably one of the only people whoíve never seen SR but I still enjoyed this very much.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Hitting Close to Home (1/1) by Lynn S. M. @ 02/17/18 06:12 AM

Cuidadora and DC, thank you both. Your kind words and reassurances mean a lot to me. "I'm a Mom; that's what I do" is exactly how I feel, and a part of me does feel like a failure of a Mom, at that. But I did the best I knew how to do and n
Fanfic Challenge
Jump to new posts Re: Mis-information by Lynn S. M. @ 02/16/18 03:47 PM

The first idea that comes to my mind is that Bobby Bigmouth knows Clark's secret and misdirects Lois to try to preserve said secret because he knows which side his bread is buttered on. (Sorry, couldn't resist a food-related idiom here.) Joy, Lynn
Lois & Clark
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the Quote game! by Crazy_Babe @ 02/16/18 01:07 AM

Iíll have the bleu cheese on the salad Miss
Lois and Clark Fanfic TOCs
Jump to new posts Mad Dog's Demise (Complete) by Shallowford @ 02/15/18 06:51 PM

Mad Dog's Demise Feedback goes here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >