Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: A tribute to Tommy Douglas by Dandello @ 27 minutes 45 seconds ago

I second that opinion.
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: New Kerth Ceremony Space! by NostalgiaKick @ Today at 05:24 AM

It starts at 4pm Central STANDARD Time (which is currently the same as Mountain Time). I forgot to adjust for daylight savings when I set the times as we don't observe it in my state. That's why I did up the list above. All of the times on the list
Original Fiction
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: You Must Have the Wrong Warlord! (1/1) by Queen of the Capes @ Yesterday at 06:16 PM

Thanks, Christina!
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 50 Book Challenge 2017/What I've Read in 2017 by Annie B. @ 04/26/17 08:02 PM

12. The Girl Who Played With Fire, by Stieg Larsson In the sequel to The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Lisbeth Salander finds herself accused of the grisly triple murders of her guardian, a reporter, and a researcher. Mikael Blomkvist is not convince
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Through My Eyes (Jack Olsen) by Deadly Chakram @ 04/26/17 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: DandelloAwwwww Thanks for reading!
Lois and Clark Fanfic TOCs
Jump to new posts A Town Called Smallville - Henry's Story (Complete) by Dandello @ 04/26/17 07:01 AM

Henry's Story Comments
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts FDK - A Town Called Smallville - Henry's Story by Dandello @ 04/26/17 06:57 AM

Henry's Story Part three of 'A Town Called Smallville' Comments are love.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts A Town Called Smallville - Henry's Story 1/1 by Dandello @ 04/26/17 06:53 AM

Follows A Town Called Smallville: Panic in the Sky Henry Deacon smiled when his office door opened and his secretary allowed Lois Lane to enter. Lois was nothing if not tenacious and he had promised her an interview concerning what he was doing at
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Through My Eyes (Jack Olsen) by Deadly Chakram @ 04/25/17 10:42 PM

Disclaimer: I own nothing. I make nothing. All characters, plot points, and recognizable dialogue belong to DC comics, Warner Bros., December 3rd Productions and anyone else with a stake in the Superman franchise. The first two and a half lines
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: Voting Closes Tomorrow Night at Midnight! by nivafrer @ 04/25/17 05:47 PM

Wow, this is amazing!!! I can't even imagine how much time and energy it took!
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: The Many Perils of Lois Lane Quiz by LMA @ 04/25/17 04:41 PM

Exactly the little break I needed before we head out to a kiddo t-ball game . Thanks! Laura
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Restitution ch 5 by L @ 04/25/17 07:12 AM

Thanks Morgana. Lack of feedback = lack of motivation, so I kind of let it drop from my mind.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Restitution, Chapter 6 by L @ 04/25/17 04:43 AM

It was disheartening to be back on a world where he wore the skin of a conqueror. Mostly his fellow Kryptonians understood he wasn’t his clone, and his withdrawal from his role and refusal to ever engage the services of a concubine made his peopl
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: State's Evidence - 7/14 by groobie @ 04/24/17 07:45 PM

Happy to see another part here. Quote:“Just pretend I’m your high school girlfriend and her parents aren’t around.” Bwaaahaaahaaa! That's a great description for the "right" amount of sunscreen. Loved it! Can't blame Lois for enjoying h
How To's
Jump to new posts Re: New Archive Look by VirginiaR @ 04/24/17 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Darth MichaelNot all the stories have made it to epub etc on the Archives but there's a separate source here: http://www.lcfanfic.com/wiki/doku.php Michael Thanks, Michael! I thought that site was connected to the Archives.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: At Least It's Only For Five Nights... (1/1) by Queen of the Capes @ 04/24/17 01:25 PM

Thanks, guys! Yes, it's based on the horror game Five Nights at Freddie's, which I mostly know about thanks to YouTube videos. My apologies to everyone who didn't get it; it should have occurred to me that the LnC and FNaF fandoms likely wouldn't
Original Fiction
Jump to new posts You Must Have the Wrong Warlord! (1/1) by Queen of the Capes @ 04/24/17 01:11 PM

“You don't understand!” The young soldier raised his hands and took a step back from the beautiful woman brandishing a candelabra at him. “This is a rescue! I'm rescuing you!” “Rescuing me!” she echoed, tightening her grip on her makeshift weapon
FoLC Productions
Thanks! As long as I can get a point across I feel like I succeeded. I AM working on making my science a little bit more... understandable. I LOVED Blind (Super)Man's Bluff!! It's actually what made we start with this particular topic! I'm current
FoLC Productions
Jump to new posts FanArt: LoisandClark Wallpaper Designs by folc4evernaday @ 04/23/17 07:02 PM

Download Here Download Here Download Here Download Here Download Here Download Here
FoLC Productions
Jump to new posts FanArt: Animated GIFS (Christmas Theme) by folc4evernaday @ 04/23/17 06:51 PM

Christmas Theme
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Lois Lane's Travels: Hospital Drama (9/?) by Darth Michael @ 04/23/17 04:33 PM

Hi Mary! Another update! (says the reader while being aware the FDK is terribly late ) Quote: “Can you find it?” “We passed it five times,” he told her. After a second, he added, “six.” Quote: “Go in there,” she told him. “We'll be trapped!” h
Lois and Clark Fanfic TOCs
Complete Vignette Comments
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts At Least It's Only For Five Nights... (1/1) by Queen of the Capes @ 04/22/17 09:56 PM

Clark adjusted the cap of his new uniform and leaned back in his chair. It was quiet, here, save for the humming of the fan on his desk and the faint whirs and clicks that his enhanced hearing picked up from the animatronics in various parts of the
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: Know Thy Enemy Quiz by CLeuch @ 04/21/17 09:15 PM

15/15 woot! Though, really, is Linda King an enemy, or more of an annoyance? That was fun, though it would be cool if there was some sort of leaderboard or score distribution that we could see...
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Being More Discreet by mrsMxyzptlk @ 04/21/17 09:39 AM

I'm glad you guys liked it. I don't usually do short, quick stories, but this was fun (cathartic, maybe?) to write. It really seemed like once Lois found out Clark was Superman, and especially after they got married, they got really sloppy with his i