Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: If You Only Knew 4/15 by jackiek @ Today at 12:18 PM

Glad Lois didn’t let Clark keep her away and went to Smallville anyways. Lol at Lana getting what she deserved. The nerve of that woman! I’m glad Lois didn’t believe a word she said. Wow! A physical fight between them? I really hope Clark sees what’s
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Embracing The Darkness (8/14) by Lady Loisette @ Today at 02:26 AM

I might have to reread this later because I had the TV on playing a Broadway musical (She Loves Me, as seen in my current avatar, the very same performance too) while I was reading. I just couldn't bring myself to turn it off in order to read, even t
Lois & Clark
I just saw the dance of the seven veils mentioned in another series (the dance, not L&C). I remembered reading a discussion of its origin somewhere here but it seems to be covered already. Anyways, there is a scene in Adam West's Batman where the
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Embracing The Darkness (8/14) by Deadly Chakram @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

The months passed by in a blur for Clark. He slipped easily into his new routine of working when he could and returning to Wayne Manor at night. He grew more comfortable and accustomed to the luxuries that surrounded him every day, though he never
Lois & Clark
Jump to new posts Re: My Encounter with Dean Cain by Lois_Lane_Fan @ Yesterday at 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: NostalgiaKickHe’s such a good guy. I was lucky enough to meet Dean and Teri at a con earlier this year. The lines to meet Dean and get his autograph were enormous; some of the other celebs refused to personalise anything to save
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 50 Book Challenge 2017/What I've Read in 2017 by scifiJoan @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

#44 Missing Pieces by Heather GudenKauf Quote:Sarah Quinlan's husband, Jack, has been haunted for decades by the untimely death of his mother when he was just a teenager, her body found in the cellar of their family farm, the circumstances a mystery
Lois & Clark
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the Quote game! by Crazy_Babe @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

Are you kidding? We could set our clocks by it
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Trying to come back by Nan @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Good luck to both of you. I hope you will try to keep us updated when you can. Nan
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: My Own Worst Enemy by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 07:24 AM

Originally Posted By: CarrieReneOnce again a little late reading, but I finally read it. Mayson finally showed her cards. Hopefully she proves to be an asset and does not put Lois at risk. Mayson is a complicated creature but we'll have some fun
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Rules of Trust by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 06:36 AM

Originally Posted By: MorganaQuote:“No?” Mayson shot back. “How about him agreeing to have lunch with me and then bolting with no explanation other than ‘I can’t do this’ before we’ve even been seated? He left me standing there like an idiot. Then al
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Embracing The Darkness (7/14) by Deadly Chakram @ 10/19/17 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Lady LoisetteOriginally Posted By: Deadly Chakram Thank you! Believe it or not, my old Nintendo and Super Nintendo still work! They are at my parents' house, but I can still play them! (Legend of Zelda fan for life!) We have
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts My Own Worst Enemy 8/25? by folc4evernaday @ 10/19/17 10:45 AM

My Own Worst Enemy Folc4evernaday Chapter 8 *** Sam Lane watched out of the corner of his eye as a tall man in a panche talking to another man on the other side of the room. He hit a button on the device he was working on and plugged an earbud into
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Rules of Trust 7/7 by folc4evernaday @ 10/19/17 07:07 AM

Rules of Trust Folc4evernaday Chapter 7 *** “Are you sure this is the right place?” Clark asked, watching from around the corner as a limo pulled up to a tall brick building with no signage outside. The tall metal door was sealed tightly as two cou
Lois and Clark Fanfic TOCs
Jump to new posts Re: Unmasked (WIP) by folc4evernaday @ 10/17/17 07:25 AM

Ahem....BUMP!
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK- Unmasked 14/25? by folc4evernaday @ 10/17/17 07:22 AM

Ahem....BUMP! Alright Feli's muse this is your notice. Get to work! You can't create this much angst and leave us hanging. How does Clark stop Luthor? Will Lois ever see Lex for the psychopathic killer he is and help Clark bring him down?
Fanfic Related
Hi FoLCs! Here is the update of new fic (gathered typically through Thursday evening). Links at http://www.lcficdirectory.com/pgindex New Stories: Payback by NostalgiaKick Six Words or Less Challenge by Various Waiting for a Lady - A Lois and C
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts My Own Worst Enemy 7/25? by folc4evernaday @ 10/16/17 08:36 AM

My Own Worst Enemy Folc4evernaday Chapter 7 *** Present Day… Bill Church did his best to control his emotions as Corbin’s grasp on him tightened. He stared at the unconscious body of Rollie Vale a few feet away. Corbin was strong. This was good.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: State's Evidence - Epilogue by bakasi @ 10/16/17 04:03 AM

Just finished reading your story. Let me tell you that I really enjoyed it. I loved how their relationship gradually deepened until Lois and Clark were able to trust each other and become friends. It was nice to see how they got along without the usu
Superman In Other Canon Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Family Man of Steel #8: Relatives by bobbart @ 10/15/17 12:19 PM

These are absolutely fabulous!! I went back to the beginning and read them through from the beginning. Twice! I like that you tied the series into Superman #1. (I have a reprint of the comic and you captured that scene nicely.) I had been
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Embracing The Darkness (7/14) by Deadly Chakram @ 10/14/17 10:13 PM

Clark stood before the imposing Wayne Manor, Bruce's business card in his hand, where the older man had, in painstakingly neat handwriting, written down his home address. For a long time, all he did was stare through the security fence, down the lo