Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Fanfic Related
Forgot to say, what gave me the idea of Sky as his girlfriend was this picture from 2012, which establishes that she's physically about the same age as Jason (it's actually a bit more complicated than that because she is an artificial being) and at l
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Welcome New Members- December by Deadly Chakram @ Today at 07:26 AM

Hi there! Welcome to the boards - we're happy to have you here. I'm DC (Vicki in real life). I write and read on the boards - mostly the G-fic side, but I've been known to cross over to the Nfic side once in a while (again, as reader and writer)
Lois & Clark
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the Quote game! by NostalgiaKick @ Today at 05:31 AM

Hey Endelda- you’ve gotta come up with a quote now Also- yay, great to see you posting!
Fanfic Related
Hi FoLCs! Here is the update of new fic (gathered typically through Thursday evening). Links at http://www.lcficdirectory.com/pgindex New Stories: Deleted Scene by Mouserocks New Parts: Embracing the Darkness by Deadly Chakram My Own Worst Enemy
Fanfic Challenge
Jump to new posts Re: Harry Potter / L&C Crossover by Marcus Rowland @ Yesterday at 06:12 PM

http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2007/html/owlsover.html and http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2010/html/owlsovr2.html some time in the future!
Fanfic Related
Jump to new posts Re: Once again, looking for a fic by Mike M @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

I agree the story is so cute! I found it on my list of favorite stories in my browser favorites. None of the links work any longer due to the re-build of the archives a couple of years ago. I guess I will need to re-build the links by name. Glad
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts My Own Worst Enemy 18/20 by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

My Own Worst Enemy Folc4evernaday Chapter 18 *** “What do you think you’re doing?” his double chastised as Clark flew next to him, scanning the city. “Looking for Lois.” He growled angrily, zeroing in on the cemetery where Luthor’s family was bu
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Southern California fires by scifiJoan @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: MorganaSo glad you guys are OK. Scifi Joan, did your son get out of California? AnnieB hopefully the winds will die down soon. Mouse, be careful! UCSB just shut down the campus today, cancelling final exams. They'll be giv
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Mouserocks Quote:Ugh, I need more!! Love the introduction of Henry and Clark, and can't wait until Clark learns about Henry's secrets as well. I'm glad you have Henry just come out and say it too, not beat around the bush. Young Lois is exciting! I
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Rules of Battle by cuidadora @ 12/08/17 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: folc4evernadayOriginally Posted By: jackiekGreat wrap up. I really like how they caught Johnny. I was never comfortable with the way they did it in the show. This made way more sense and sounds more like something Superman would
Fanfic Challenge
Jump to new posts Re: Swap two characters challenge by Mouserocks @ 12/08/17 11:49 AM

Hahaha, glad you like it. Who knows, I could brush it up, add a little, and let it stand alone as a prelude of sorts. I wasn't gonna but we'll see... Gonna start posting soon anyways.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Panem (47/?) by bakasi @ 12/08/17 09:31 AM

I had some catching up to do. You origanally started posting before I even knew the Panem triology. I love what you did with this story. You did a great job portraing Clark's games and the aftermath.great to get Lois. POV now. Thanks for sharing.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts FDK: O Brother, Where Art Thou? (18/??) by Queen of the Capes @ 12/07/17 09:01 PM

Story is Here. Comments go here. I hope y'all enjoy, and I hope to have more soon. Thanks to everyone for bearing with my sporadic pace!
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts O Brother, Where Art Thou? (18/??) by Queen of the Capes @ 12/07/17 08:58 PM

A/N: Have no fear, a new part is here! Part 17 ---------- Part 18 Two weeks. It had been two weeks since the last remnant of Michel's birthplace was taken from him, forever: Clark would never come back. Michel sat on the edge of his bed
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: 50 Book Challenge 2017/What I've Read in 2017 by scifiJoan @ 12/07/17 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Morgana#52 The Boys in the Boat - Dan Brown This book is inspiring and joyful! A must read 'Chariots of Fire' for the boating world. I'm not usually a biography person but I enjoyed this one too .
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts My Own Worst Enemy 17/20 by folc4evernaday @ 12/06/17 11:06 AM

My Own Worst Enemy Folc4evernaday Chapter 17 *** Lucy felt a cold object against the back of her head. She did her best not to react as she began to take in her surroundings. She could feel the pain in the back of her head from where she’d been h
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Embracing The Darkness (14/14) by Deadly Chakram @ 12/05/17 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: CarrieReneI am finally caught up on this story. I enjoyed it very much and I can't wait until Clark makes it to Metropolis. I love his adventures with Bruce, but I know the times in Metropolis are going to be even be better.Ca
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts My Own Worst Enemy 16/20 by folc4evernaday @ 12/04/17 08:08 PM

My Own Worst Enemy Folc4evernaday Chapter 16 *** Present Day… Lois stared at her father uneasily, “I thought you said this Darryl character was in charge.” Sam looked down at his hands, “He was. I was duped...manipulated into thinking I had the