Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lois and Clark Fanfic
I love the historical accuracy you've added throughout this story. Pizza and sulfa instead of modern antibiotics are two examples in just this one chapter!
How To's
Jump to new posts Re: Mobile friendly message boards by TaliaJoy @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

I'm honestly disappointed that there's not much interest in this idea. I don't think making the site mobile-friendly necessarily has to hurt those who only use desktop. I know little about UBB.threads software, but I would be surprised if there was n
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Overall, this story is excellent. I can definitely imagine Dean and Teri as the Shadow and Margot. There are a few little things that made me shake my head, though. Like this: Quote:“Depress the clutch…” She interrupted, “Clutch? What’s that?” I
Lois & Clark
Jump to new posts Re: Supanova Update by jackiek @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

Thanks Tracey! Love that clip! They are so cute together!! Jackie (who's also loving feeling like a teenager again)
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK- Unmasked 11/25? by folc4evernaday @ Yesterday at 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: MorganaSo. Why can't he talk with Bill Henderson or Dr. Klein? No man is an island! He is supposed to have Super wits! For crying out loud, use them! There are other ways to beat Lex. Use financial means. Something! At l
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Superman and The Shadow Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 0.5 17/26 Rated PG-13 / “text”/ indicates telepathic communication *text* indicates bold <text> indicates thoughts {text} indicates over the telephone Universal Locator designation Alp
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Hot Jimmy and his NEW TV SHOW!! by Mouserocks @ Yesterday at 02:49 AM

Just had to put this here, because I heard about this show (Hooten and The Lady) coming onto the CW in a couple of weeks and not *only* does it look like a blast of a show, but IT HAS MICHAEL LANDES IN IT!!! Hooten and the Lady IMDB And can we ta
Fanfic Challenge
Jump to new posts Re: Lex Luthor Is a Good Guy by Mouserocks @ Yesterday at 02:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Lynn S. M.I just thought of a horrendous alt-universe: The person in Terry's scenario could be Ralph. <Shudder> I don't know if there's any universe where Ralph isn't a sleazeball.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Epiphany Part 29/35 by folc4evernaday @ 06/26/17 09:20 PM

Epiphany Folc4evernaday Part 29 *** Morgana Lynn looked around her shop, polishing the silver knob on the display. It had taken a lot of planning to get everything how she’d wanted. She was always so careful to plan ahead. She’d prepared her shop wi
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (228/???) by jackiek @ 06/26/17 07:56 PM

What? You're working on 2 others? Oh man! You should not have told me that! I'm totally excited! Looking forward to reading anything from you! And thanks for the welcome back, I'm happy to be back.
Fanfic Related
Hi FoLCs! Here is the update of new fic (gathered typically through Thursday evening). Links at http://www.lcficdirectory.com/pgindex New Stories: Changing the Game (rewrite) by NostalgiaKick The Importance of Fathers by VirginiaR Overwhelmed
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport - Part 8 of 32 by Morgana @ 06/26/17 01:48 PM

Quote:I like the dynamic here with Ellen and Lois. It's nice to see them getting along instead of the usual love/hate relationship. I see Ellen has some investigative skills of her own when it comes to her daughter's relationship wink Well let's t
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts FDK: Epiphany - Part 28 is Up! by folc4evernaday @ 06/25/17 03:44 PM

All right, Part 28 is up. Trying to give everyone a chance to get caught up so ....I guess comment with a smiley or something when you're caught up or send me a PM or something. It's going to be a busy week but I DID just finish cleaning this up for
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Epiphany Part 28/35 by folc4evernaday @ 06/25/17 03:39 PM

Epiphany Folc4evernaday Part 28 A/N: HUGE Thanks to NK and DC for helping me make this next part ahem...suitable for the PG side of the boards. (Which was not an easy task!) I hope you enjoy the next part. I promise not to leave you all in suspense
Lois & Clark
Jump to new posts Re: Lois & Clark Reboot the CONTINUING Adventures by jackiek @ 06/25/17 01:25 PM

I also signed this one a while back. It can't hurt having Dean and Teri's reunion go viral!
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport - Part 7 of 32 by Morgana @ 06/25/17 06:13 AM

Oh wow! Getting a response so long after a story gets posted is like catnip to me! Yes, Lana is a stamp! More to come from that quarter. Kansas is the perfect nickname for Clark. I plan to use it again in the future.
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK - The Importance of Fathers (1/1) by VirginiaR @ 06/24/17 11:43 PM

Deadly Chakram: Thank you for reading. Quote:Finally getting a chance to read this. Love it! What a sweet story. When I saw the title, I immediately thought it would be about Jonathan and Clark. (Young, newly super Clark.) I was so pleasantly
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport - Part 32 of 32 by folc4evernaday @ 06/24/17 09:58 PM

Okay, sorry to everyone for flooding the boards with comments.... I tried to consolidate the rest into one though: Really really great plot lines you have here intertwined together. I like how you have the familiar characters mixed in with the new o
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport - Part 25 of 32 by folc4evernaday @ 06/24/17 09:33 PM

Quote:“Oh come on!” Catherine said as she picked up a freshly cut lemon and squeezed it over the brightly colored vegetables. “Everyone in the bullpen knows when you’re on the phone with Clark! You two bicker like an old married couple! Plus your voi
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport - Part 24 of 32 by folc4evernaday @ 06/24/17 09:28 PM

Quote:This time, the couple who had observed Lois and Clark at Café Americana watched from across the street, as a terrified Linda ran to her apartment. “I don’t like what just happened in that limousine. How could anyone threaten an innocent child?
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport - Part 23 of 32 by folc4evernaday @ 06/24/17 09:24 PM

Quote:Across the street a man wearing a Metros baseball cap pulled low over his face and a woman with long blonde hair and sunglasses observed them with eagerness. They turned to each other and smiled. The woman said wistfully, “Watching them brings
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport - Part 22 of 32 by folc4evernaday @ 06/24/17 09:17 PM

Quote:“No, we have a lot more in common than that. There is something we both cherish and that’s our reputations. Somehow, this co-worker of mine passed on your name, Sylvia Nygaard and Dennis Shaw’s, we have to set the record straight and regain our
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport - Part 21 of 32 by folc4evernaday @ 06/24/17 09:10 PM

Quote:She looked down at the desk’s surface and studied it carefully; the tiny slip of paper she had placed under the mouse pad before ‘discovering’ the lack of pencils had been moved. Now all that remained was for Ken to study the computer and disco
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport - Part 20 of 32 by folc4evernaday @ 06/24/17 09:01 PM

Quote:She responded by squaring her shoulders and walking over to Perry, stood in front of him and said. “Send someone else, according to certain people,” she looked daggers at Ralph; “my partner’s reputation is on the line.” The older man shook his
Lois and Clark Fanfic
Jump to new posts Re: FDK: Airport - Part 19 of 32 by folc4evernaday @ 06/24/17 08:49 PM

Quote:Perry forgot all about his high blood pressure and fired back, “This state has shield laws for journalists to protect their sources!” Kell continued talking as if Perry had never spoken, “The Daily Planet’s legal department would never have al
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >