Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Fanfic Challenge Jump to new posts
IF-Ception Challenge! Queen of the Capes 04/24/24 07:50 PM
So, you've written a fic, right? Or maybe you're in the process of writing one.

Most likely, that story's universe is now different from the main LnC canon in some way, right? Its own little world, yeah?

Now...write a new story set in that world. It may or may not be "canon" to your original fic; maybe your story had Clark fighting Lex Luthor's Crazy Sister, but you want to write about them playing cards together instead. Anything goes; this is just an excuse to explore these worlds and characters a little more. smile
0 134 Read More
Fanfic Related Jump to new posts
Re: 🏆2024 Annual Kerth Awards 🏆: The Winners! Songbird 04/24/24 05:36 AM
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all
the writers who made 2023 a great year for fics!
5 272 Read More
Off Topic Jump to new posts
Re: 50 Book Challenge 2024/What I've Read in 2024 scifiJoan 04/23/24 11:06 PM
#31 Generations: The Real Differences Between Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, Boomers, and Silents―and What They Mean for America's Future by Jean M. Twenge

The United States is currently home to six generations: the Silents, Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials, Generation Z, and Generation Alpha. They have had vastly different life experiences and thus, one assumes, they must have vastly diverging beliefs and behaviors--but what are those differences, what causes them, and how deep do they actually run?

Professor of psychology Jean Twenge does a deep dive into a treasure trove of long-running, government-funded surveys and databases to answer these questions. Are we truly defined by major historical events, such as the Great Depression for the Silents and September 11 for Millennials? Or, as Twenge argues, is it the rapid evolution of technology that differentiates the generations?

I've read other books by this author and have enjoyed them. Lots of interesting insights with statistics to back them up.
24 2,432 Read More
Fanfic Related Jump to new posts
Looking for Beta clrgard 04/23/24 09:30 PM
Hello!
I am looking for someone to beta and/or let me bounce ideas off of for a story I started years ago and desperately want to finish. To be honest, I'm not sure if:
- my original idea needs to be thrown out and take the pieces of it that I still like and put them in a new story.
- finish the original idea and make this story a completely independent story
- ditch the new stuff I've written and go back to the original premise

The original story is titled Zenith and has 5 parts posted on fanfiction.net. It explores the possibility that Superman's blindness was not reversed and so he leaves Metropolis to begin a new life somewhere else to keep people connecting a blind Superman to a blind Clark Kent. Let me know if you have any questions and/or would be interested in helping out. Thank you!
0 32 Read More