Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
The final part of Act 4 is finally here: Patch
A HUGE thanks to ksarasara. It's because of her that I was able to post tonight grin
Also, I added an image at the end, so don't miss that.

So what did you all think?

How does it compare to the other Acts of Investigate?

Thanks everyone for reading smile

Last edited by Blueowl; 01/23/23 11:30 PM.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Gahh!! It’s the MOST intense ever!! I was SO worried about Kal!! And…gosh, if you guys thought you got cliffhangers…well, at some points, Jess left off in the middle of that rescue scene!!! dizzy cat

You really do the action scenes SOOOOOO WELL!! Even the healing scene, which wasn’t “action” per se, had me on the edge of my seat while reading!!

Congrats on finishing Act 4!! I’m already looking forward to Act 5! smile1

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
Columnist
Love the eyepatch. I am so glad he was able to speak and is forthcoming to everyone. As ksarasara said you write those action scenes perfectly. I'm looking forward to Act 5.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you very much for an amazing ride. I'm very much looking forward to see Act V of this. Since you've got no Season 5 to draw from, I'm curious where you will be taking this. Though you've got lots of plot from Season 4 left, but somehow I wish you won't be using that. wink

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wonderful story, you are a truly amazing storyteller! And yeah, what a ride that was!!

Although it is sad that he didn't fully heal, after the ordeal he went through, it is not surprising. whinging You described very well how the crowd reacted to seeing him as he went to make his speech. I suppose it was pretty shocking to the world to see Superman like that, with the eye patch... I wonder if he will ever heal, and if not -- how will his heat vision work? Will it just not work from that one eye? Or ... yikes, will it work, but he wouldn't be able to see to focus it?! sad

Thanks again for sharing your incredible story with us!!

-Bek
hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard