Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Bethy FDK: Readily Engaged (1/2) (Real Version) - 02/23/04 02:47 PM
Okay, this is the real version. All comments, praises, and constructive criticism are welcome.

Bethy
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK: Readily Engaged (1/2) (Real Version) - 02/23/04 03:03 PM
Oh, wow. Just . . . wow!

That was GREAT!

Is it time for part 2 yet?

Now?
Wow a revelation. I just love those. More soon! laura
"Lois, I'm Superman"!

Yes it's coming next...I feel it!
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Readily Engaged (1/2) (Real Version) - 02/23/04 06:19 PM
A revelation? Hmmmm... yah think?

Actually it would be funny if Clark began to back track and hem and haw, deciding that he can't really come clean with Lois just yet. Not while he's still hurting and unsure of her true feelings.

Of course, that would really make a dandy mess of things wouldn't it?

Tank (who thinks it would be all right to post the rest tomorrow)
Ooooooooooo, can't wait for the rest!

Great sequel so far. thumbsup

~Liz
Posted By: HatMan Re: FDK: Readily Engaged (1/2) (Real Version) - 02/24/04 12:38 AM
oooo... nice, bethy! great start. smile

lois realizes she should trust clark! go lois!

clark, the woman was proposed to. it's not her fault, you dork. :p

good work with the argument. darn stupid "shoot your mouth off because you're hurting" reflex... smile1

Paul
Bethy

WOW! A wonderful start! smile1 Please post it soon.

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Readily Engaged (1/2) (Real Version) - 02/24/04 05:49 AM
Wow! Nice sequel!! smile1
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Readily Engaged (1/2) (Real Version) - 02/24/04 09:30 AM
WEDNESDAY!!!!! I gotta wait til tomorrow for this to continue, hmmm, nope sorry can't wait here is my direct email address, send it to me in the next,...say,...hour and I promise not to hound you. BARK!

TEEEEEJ
tj@fastmn.com
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK: Readily Engaged (1/2) (Real Version) - 02/25/04 11:06 AM
Bethy,

Excellent! Very nice. I loved this. Ditto to what everyone else up above has already said.

And the best part is, I just read this today, and it is already WEDNESDAY!!!! So, bring on Part 2! wink

- Vicki
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Readily Engaged (1/2) (Real Version) - 02/25/04 12:21 PM
Ehem! As has been pointed out ... It's Wednesday.

Nan
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Readily Engaged (1/2) (Real Version) - 02/25/04 05:52 PM
that was great Bethy
merry
Posted By: Bethy Re: FDK: Readily Engaged (1/2) (Real Version) - 02/25/04 08:20 PM
Thank you for all your comments! Yes, I realize it's Wednesday...I even realize it's almost past Wednesday. Had a busy day with literally no time for the computer. Aren't you glad that I'm willing to postpone bedtime to post, though? wink

Seriously, I'm glad you all liked it so much. I had a lot of fun writing this and hope the second part lives up to expectations. Though Tank will probably be disappointed. <g>

Bethy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards