OP Offline
Columnist
A
Comments go here.

Thanks!
Amber smile

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story. smile1 I hope we get more than two parts this summer, though. I was really hoping after meeting KU last time we'd bump into a kid from Smallville, but guess not. I starting to think you're taunting us. He could be at the HOTEL! Fooled you. He could be watching the PRACTICE! Fooled you, again.

So, is this how Lois is going to get in tight with the DP. hyper

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Ooh! hyper A nice surprise! Glad you're going forward with this, I had almost forgotten about it, but after reading the first sentence or two it clicked. laugh I can't wait for more!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
party the story is back. This is great. Now I have to actually go read it.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
This story is moving along interestingly. We have the Daily Planet running Lois's stories.

I am still looking forward to seeing Clark show up. I was dance when they mentioned Kansas at the CWS. I am hoping we see Clark sooner rather than later. I hope he is the reporter covering KU for their college paper. I think that will work out much better than if he is a KU player. Still, we shall see.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm glad that Lois's work will be seen in the Daily Planet before she's officially an employee there. She'll get her name in front of Perry White. Good.

Excellent job of showing the atmosphere, not only of the place, but of the event.

I'm just about ready for Clark to show up! laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Amber,

I cannot express ho happy I am that you have returned to this story.

The way you have set this up is marvelous. Lois is getting an early in with the DP and is likely to run into Clark who could just help her from the shadows.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So glad this story is continuing.

The ability to provide encouragement, advice, and sarcasm at appropriate moments is what makes Gary a good editor. “Thanks, Gary.”
Daily Planet met Lois Lane.

Will she be meeting a tall, dark stranger soon? thumbsup

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
You guys are great! Not a single threat of pitchforks due to my terrible slowness in posting! smile

VirginiaR - I hope you get more than two parts this summer, too! I do not intend for this to become the perpetual summer fanfic. smile You guys are all saints, waiting so long for Clark to show up. Your patience will be rewarded!

Mouserocks - Thanks for reading! Glad you remembered it easily! smile

John - You will see Clark soon. He will show up either as a player or a reporter, that much I guarantee. smile

IolantheAlias - I think it's only fair that Perry have some idea what's headed his way in a few years in the person of Lois Lane. smile I'm glad that you're getting the atmosphere - that is very important to me for this story.

KenJ - Thank you! You're very kind. smile

Morgana - Thanks for your gentle prodding to keep working on this story. I'm glad you like it! In fact, there is a tall, dark stranger on the horizon.

Really, everyone, it's so encouraging that you remember and have any interest in this story. I'm trying to keep one part ahead of what I post, so as soon as I finish part 5, I will post part 4.

Thanks!
Amber smile

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I hope you manage to finish part 5 soon.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard