Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Just so everyone understands, this is NOT a deathfic and I promise it gets better!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Morgana,

I'm glad to see you back clap after a very trying time dance

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
This is an interesting story. I loved Lois calling the nurse a "chumpy" women.

I am a little surprised Lois wants to spend so much more time without Clark.

John Pack Lambert
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
KenJ:

It has been a trying time. Working my way back to comments and reading the Kerth Nominees!

Thanks for commenting!

John:

Alva is a chumpy woman. Sometimes people forget that older folks had full and important lives once upon a time. frown

Anyhow, Lois is weighing matters and realizes she can have a full life, just as Olivia did. It would not be easy and probably filled with uncertainty, but she has always jumped in and ignored the water level.

But remember the story is not over yet. Keep reading, the best is yet to come.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, sixty years without Clark seems like a very long time for Lois. But she will not be alone. Now she has sons, daughters and grandchildren. As much as she misses Clark, she loves her family, too, and I believe she wouldn't want to leave them if she has the choice.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Andreia wrote:

Yes, sixty years without Clark seems like a very long time for Lois. But she will not be alone. Now she has sons, daughters and grandchildren. As much as she misses Clark, she loves her family, too, and I believe she wouldn't want to leave them if she has the choice.
Exactly right. She still loves Clark and nothing will ever change that. Nonetheless, there is a large extended family which still needs her love and guidance. As was mentioned in the story, the garden was a place for many family gatherings and a safe haven for super powered offspring to relax.

Still a happy twist in the tale is soon to come. Thanks for the comment!

Morgana

Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh, how awful! Can't imagine trying to face another lifetime without the ones you love! A very hard decision for Lois to have to make, and I really felt for her when she admitted why she didn't want to take the experiment.

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
AntiK

Oh, how awful! Can't imagine trying to face another lifetime without the ones you love! A very hard decision for Lois to have to make, and I really felt for her when she admitted why she didn't want to take the experiment.
True, but as was mentioned earlier, although Clark was gone she still had at least three generations of Kents who loved and needed her. Lois decided life would be very lonely, but there was no reason for her not to try. Sometimes trying takes much more courage.

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard