Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Morgana FDK: Garden of Memories Part 2 of 3 - 03/24/13 06:13 PM
Just so everyone understands, this is NOT a deathfic and I promise it gets better!
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK: Garden of Memories Part 2 of 3 - 03/25/13 09:18 AM
Morgana,

I'm glad to see you back clap after a very trying time dance
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK: Garden of Memories Part 2 of 3 - 03/26/13 06:57 PM
This is an interesting story. I loved Lois calling the nurse a "chumpy" women.

I am a little surprised Lois wants to spend so much more time without Clark.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Garden of Memories Part 2 of 3 - 03/27/13 03:27 PM
KenJ:

It has been a trying time. Working my way back to comments and reading the Kerth Nominees!

Thanks for commenting!

John:

Alva is a chumpy woman. Sometimes people forget that older folks had full and important lives once upon a time. frown

Anyhow, Lois is weighing matters and realizes she can have a full life, just as Olivia did. It would not be easy and probably filled with uncertainty, but she has always jumped in and ignored the water level.

But remember the story is not over yet. Keep reading, the best is yet to come.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: Garden of Memories Part 2 of 3 - 03/28/13 01:41 PM
Yes, sixty years without Clark seems like a very long time for Lois. But she will not be alone. Now she has sons, daughters and grandchildren. As much as she misses Clark, she loves her family, too, and I believe she wouldn't want to leave them if she has the choice.

Andreia
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Garden of Memories Part 2 of 3 - 03/29/13 08:07 PM
Andreia wrote:

Yes, sixty years without Clark seems like a very long time for Lois. But she will not be alone. Now she has sons, daughters and grandchildren. As much as she misses Clark, she loves her family, too, and I believe she wouldn't want to leave them if she has the choice.
Exactly right. She still loves Clark and nothing will ever change that. Nonetheless, there is a large extended family which still needs her love and guidance. As was mentioned in the story, the garden was a place for many family gatherings and a safe haven for super powered offspring to relax.

Still a happy twist in the tale is soon to come. Thanks for the comment!
Oh, how awful! Can't imagine trying to face another lifetime without the ones you love! A very hard decision for Lois to have to make, and I really felt for her when she admitted why she didn't want to take the experiment.
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Garden of Memories Part 2 of 3 - 04/10/13 03:20 PM
AntiK

Oh, how awful! Can't imagine trying to face another lifetime without the ones you love! A very hard decision for Lois to have to make, and I really felt for her when she admitted why she didn't want to take the experiment.
True, but as was mentioned earlier, although Clark was gone she still had at least three generations of Kents who loved and needed her. Lois decided life would be very lonely, but there was no reason for her not to try. Sometimes trying takes much more courage.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards