Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DocJill Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Very, very cute, Jen! And the ficus certainly does deserve it's own song - now we can serenade it every year at Christmas.

And my little brain put it to the music of "Angels We Have Heard on High" - not sure if that's right, but it's what worked on 2 hours of sleep. <g>

Do more Christmas carols, that was fun. <g>
Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL Jen! I have no clue what song it's based on, but I had a good laugh reading it. laugh Thanks for sharing!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Merriwether
Merriwether
goofy

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And my little brain put it to the music of "Angels We Have Heard on High" - not sure if that's right, but it's what worked on 2 hours of sleep. <g>
Good job!

And LOL Rivka...if I get bored enough, there may be more carols coming. O Tannenbaum isn't necessarily out the window yet.

wink
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL! That's the first song my head grabbed hold of (it almost wanted to go to a patriotic song). That tune is going to be in my head for awhile.. guess I ought to go feed the ficus! wink Wonder if it likes Chocolate chip cookies...

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Merriwether
Merriwether
OMG, rotflol

You guys are so good at these song things.

I had no idea what the tune was (and honestly, I still don't ... guess I'll need to find a wav of that song, huh?) but the chorus had me cracking up.

Merry Christmas, Jen ... and you, too, little ficus tree!

Kathy

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
LOL, Jen! That was good.

Nice portrayal of the ficus laugh

Keep writing wink
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Features Writer
Features Writer
very nice Jen
funny
merry

Merriwether
Merriwether
It's not so much that I'm a fan of the song -- I'm not much of a carol connoisseur. It's just that I figured that since you were writing about a tree . . . goofy

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by rivka:
It's not so much that I'm a fan of the song -- I'm not much of a carol connoisseur. It's just that I figured that since you were writing about a [b]tree . . . goofy [/b]
PS, this is completely unrelated to feedback, but I went to Lord of the Rings last night, and the first song I heard them play during the nonsense before the previews was O Tannenbaum. goofy

(I swear I'll stop talking in this thread now. laugh )

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Jen

LOL! smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard