Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: DocJill FDK: Ficus, We Have Seen Thee Sway - 12/17/03 09:00 AM
Very, very cute, Jen! And the ficus certainly does deserve it's own song - now we can serenade it every year at Christmas.

And my little brain put it to the music of "Angels We Have Heard on High" - not sure if that's right, but it's what worked on 2 hours of sleep. <g>

Do more Christmas carols, that was fun. <g>
Jill goofy
Posted By: Kaethel Re: FDK: Ficus, We Have Seen Thee Sway - 12/17/03 09:15 AM
LOL Jen! I have no clue what song it's based on, but I had a good laugh reading it. laugh Thanks for sharing!

Kaethel smile
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK: Ficus, We Have Seen Thee Sway - 12/17/03 10:10 AM
goofy
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Ficus, We Have Seen Thee Sway - 12/17/03 10:32 AM
And my little brain put it to the music of "Angels We Have Heard on High" - not sure if that's right, but it's what worked on 2 hours of sleep. <g>
Good job!

And LOL Rivka...if I get bored enough, there may be more carols coming. O Tannenbaum isn't necessarily out the window yet.

wink
Jen
Posted By: Karen Re: FDK: Ficus, We Have Seen Thee Sway - 12/17/03 11:40 AM
LOL! That's the first song my head grabbed hold of (it almost wanted to go to a patriotic song). That tune is going to be in my head for awhile.. guess I ought to go feed the ficus! wink Wonder if it likes Chocolate chip cookies...
Posted By: KathyB Re: FDK: Ficus, We Have Seen Thee Sway - 12/17/03 01:07 PM
OMG, rotflol

You guys are so good at these song things.

I had no idea what the tune was (and honestly, I still don't ... guess I'll need to find a wav of that song, huh?) but the chorus had me cracking up.

Merry Christmas, Jen ... and you, too, little ficus tree!

Kathy
LOL, Jen! That was good.

Nice portrayal of the ficus laugh

Keep writing wink
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Ficus, We Have Seen Thee Sway - 12/17/03 06:12 PM
very nice Jen
funny
merry
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK: Ficus, We Have Seen Thee Sway - 12/18/03 03:39 PM
It's not so much that I'm a fan of the song -- I'm not much of a carol connoisseur. It's just that I figured that since you were writing about a tree . . . goofy
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK: Ficus, We Have Seen Thee Sway - 12/18/03 06:09 PM
Originally posted by rivka:
It's not so much that I'm a fan of the song -- I'm not much of a carol connoisseur. It's just that I figured that since you were writing about a [b]tree . . . goofy [/b]
PS, this is completely unrelated to feedback, but I went to Lord of the Rings last night, and the first song I heard them play during the nonsense before the previews was O Tannenbaum. goofy

(I swear I'll stop talking in this thread now. laugh )
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Ficus, We Have Seen Thee Sway - 12/19/03 02:48 AM
Jen

LOL! smile1

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards