Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyB Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
After the big build up in part 6 -- not to mention that you've had two whole days to come up with your own conversations! -- I hope Lois's response is what you were looking for. smile

All comments welcome and appreciated. Thanks for hanging in there with me while this was being posted. smile

Kathy

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Great Ending --

I really enjoyed the whole story. And thank you thank you for posting so regularly. I was so looking forward to reading it today -- and there it was right on schedule !

Allie

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
But... but... it was all sweetness and waff.

We're firmly entrenched into the 'reasonable Lois' era of fanfic revelations. Earlier all the fics had to have the angry ranting and hurt/betrayed Lois revelations. Now we are in the other camp.

For a story based entirely on waff and yucky stuff this was well done. But I can't help but think it couls have been better with a few nasty whams added. (Like someone skiing off a cliff).

Still, I guess there are one of two people out there who like their waffy fics uncomplicated with whams and such (though I can't imagine who they'd be). And for them (and the rest of us who can OCCASIONALLY live without the excitement) this was a typically well done effort.

Tank (who hopes that once this Christmas season is finally over that he can get back to reading fics with some really nasty whams)

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Tank,
At the risk of getting off topic here, I feel I have to stick up for this style of story.
I like WHAM's a lot too...
but uncertainty and fearing someone's reaction can be quite angst ridden when well written
(as this is)

Allie

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! A great ending to a great story!

Lois moved to the opposite side of the wall. "Oh, sure," she grumbled. "You're willing to have sex in an outdoor hot tub, but heaven forbid anyone hear us talking."

Clark rolled his eyes as he climbed out of the water. "Lois, we weren't going to have se--" He stopped and stared at her, eyes wide. "Were we?"

She made a sound of exasperation. "Well, not *now*!"
rotflol That really got me going there.

Great job, I loved it all!
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Perfect ending for a perfect story. I'm going to put this away so that when I need some comfort food (or story), I'll be able to pull this and part I out and enjoy.

Thanks Kathy.

gerry

Features Writer
Features Writer
Kathy,
wonderful ending
and like Tank said
it was all sweetness and waff
merry

KathyB Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Popping back in to say a big thank you to everyone who has been reading the story and posting feedback. I appreciate your nice words very much. smile

I'm delighted that you've all enjoyed the story. smile

(And Jen, thanks for highlighting that exchange ... it's one of those lines that would crack me up every time I would see it, and I was just hoping that it wasn't just funny in my head. <g>)

Thanks, everyone!

Kathy

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kathy

WOW! Thank you for a superbly written story. smile1
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard