Next Thread
Print Thread
#9164 12/15/03 01:28 AM
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Yvonne,

Clark's detour from his road to becoming clean got him to a place where he can really address his issues. But I'm scared for him -- If Linda isn't Lois, where will he go -- emotionally, spiritually and physically?

I'm the optimist who loves happy endings, so I'm hoping. And, by the way, I love her making flowers--nice touch to an already wonderful fic.

Barb.

#9165 12/15/03 01:59 AM
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Another intriguing part, Yvonne. I can't get enough of this story.

I've got several predictions who this Linda might be, but I think I'll let you tell the story.

I hope that as busy as you might be this holiday season that you find time to write and post.

gerry

#9166 12/15/03 02:57 AM
Kerth
Kerth
I'm curious about Linda smile

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#9167 12/15/03 04:21 AM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Another knot in the twisted rope of your story is revealed. I have to wonder how you plan to use it.

At first, I expected the 'flower girl' to be a small child. Your mention of a 'high voice' made me think that. I'm not sure which way you are planning to go with this (which is good). Could this really be a mentally tramatized Lois, or just some look-a-like who happened to be in the wrong place and the right time.

If it is Lois there seems like there'd be an awfully major back story as to how and why she was there, especially since none of her former friends and family (like Perry) know about it.

So, this confrontation... will it help? or hurt?

Tank (who figures that Clark is at a true crisis point, and if he can't make some sort of breakthrough soon, he can only spiral down into the depths of his addiction and be lost forever... which may just be what Yvonne has planned)

#9168 12/15/03 07:38 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#9169 12/15/03 08:23 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Veddy, veddy eentehresteeng!

I can't wait to see where you go with this!

/me pretends to wait patiently

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#9170 12/15/03 02:40 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
You're just as razz

Great part, as always. I have to say I usually don't follow stories on the boards, I just read the archive, so this must mean this story is special (which it is, in many ways- who else would ever think of presenting Clark as a drug addict and presenting Lois as 'Linda'?). smile

Julie laugh

Okay.

Wait.

Linda King? wildguy

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard