Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'll be back to reply to part 8 comments later today... hope y'all enjoyed this smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay! They got it! smile1

And double yay! What a sweet bedtime conversation.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz smile1 smile1

I like how you got this in, very clever:
She snickered. "Considering that one of you can fly, maybe we should call you a jet set."
~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Kerth
Kerth
Finally, we know about the title!! wink

Nice dialogue in the room, and the part at the postal office... smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Yes! They got it. Poor Trask, he'll never know what he missed; on the other hand, he's still alive ...

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Whew! Glad to see it was just the maintenance men, instead of someone like Trask! And now Trask can't get his hands on the kryptonite. dance Unless.... I hope the car is intact in the morning. The bedtime conversation was sweet, too. And they're even snuggling. smile

One more part to go. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool
I want to know what Martha and Jonathan are going to said about their adventure. clap

More ASAP, please.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw that was great. Looking forward to the conclusion. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
That's a nice section Pam. All you have to do now is to get Lois to say those three scary words and the story will come to an end.

The bedtime conversation was really nice to read.

And I don't get why those guys can just drop off and fall asleep...

gerry

Features Writer
Features Writer
Pam,
Sorry I'm behind again
This is great
ditto others
more
merry

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I don't know, Pam, that instalment was awfully sweet and waffy. You missed out on a good opportunity for a wham there.

With only one part left it's going to be hard to get a good wham in there and still have a happy ending, unless....

That's it, isn't it. You are going to cross up the gentle readers with a big wham at the end, so they don't live happily ever after. Clever.

Tank (who is constantly amazed at how he is able to see through all the smoke and mirrors that the writers put up to cut to the heart of the story)

N
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
N
I'm gonna be sorry when this ends...it's been such a pleasure. I certainly hope you've got the next part (K should be easy! We know what that stands for!) mapped out.

Best,
Sherry

Visit www.marykay.com/sfmurphy for wonderful cosmetic products and an opportunity to enrich the lives of women.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard