Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam Comments: J is for Jet Set, part 9 - 12/10/03 05:57 AM
I'll be back to reply to part 8 comments later today... hope y'all enjoyed this smile

PJ
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Comments: J is for Jet Set, part 9 - 12/10/03 06:20 AM
Yay! They got it! smile1

And double yay! What a sweet bedtime conversation.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz smile1 smile1

I like how you got this in, very clever:
She snickered. "Considering that one of you can fly, maybe we should call you a jet set."
~Liz
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments: J is for Jet Set, part 9 - 12/10/03 06:36 AM
Finally, we know about the title!! wink

Nice dialogue in the room, and the part at the postal office... smile1
Posted By: Nan Re: Comments: J is for Jet Set, part 9 - 12/10/03 06:38 AM
Yes! They got it. Poor Trask, he'll never know what he missed; on the other hand, he's still alive ...

Nan
Posted By: Karen Re: Comments: J is for Jet Set, part 9 - 12/10/03 07:48 AM
Whew! Glad to see it was just the maintenance men, instead of someone like Trask! And now Trask can't get his hands on the kryptonite. dance Unless.... I hope the car is intact in the morning. The bedtime conversation was sweet, too. And they're even snuggling. smile

One more part to go. laugh
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments: J is for Jet Set, part 9 - 12/10/03 11:01 AM
Hi,

Great part. drool
I want to know what Martha and Jonathan are going to said about their adventure. clap

More ASAP, please.

MAF
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: J is for Jet Set, part 9 - 12/10/03 11:58 AM
Aw that was great. Looking forward to the conclusion. Laura
Posted By: gerry Re: Comments: J is for Jet Set, part 9 - 12/10/03 12:52 PM
That's a nice section Pam. All you have to do now is to get Lois to say those three scary words and the story will come to an end.

The bedtime conversation was really nice to read.

And I don't get why those guys can just drop off and fall asleep...

gerry
Posted By: merry Re: Comments: J is for Jet Set, part 9 - 12/11/03 09:11 AM
Pam,
Sorry I'm behind again
This is great
ditto others
more
merry
Posted By: Tank Re: Comments: J is for Jet Set, part 9 - 12/11/03 03:59 PM
I don't know, Pam, that instalment was awfully sweet and waffy. You missed out on a good opportunity for a wham there.

With only one part left it's going to be hard to get a good wham in there and still have a happy ending, unless....

That's it, isn't it. You are going to cross up the gentle readers with a big wham at the end, so they don't live happily ever after. Clever.

Tank (who is constantly amazed at how he is able to see through all the smoke and mirrors that the writers put up to cut to the heart of the story)
I'm gonna be sorry when this ends...it's been such a pleasure. I certainly hope you've got the next part (K should be easy! We know what that stands for!) mapped out.

Best,
Sherry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards