Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Strange. I thought you weren't reading Wrong Clark.
Not yet. Because I spent so much time on the ficathons and Specimen S, hopefully to hit the boards in September.

CLARK: Hee-hee, Lois. Jokes on you. Now, don't tell anyone else and see if they figure out I'm Superman too.
clap

Bed without sleep = good time by all = we can get bad guys after sun comes up and Clark gets recharged = dating? Which is overrated? Why not just skip to the good stuff? Gfic, right.
<whistles innocently>

Actually, like Lois, I can.
clap laugh

Um... that line was from Clark's POV, not Lois's.
Whoops! Weird thing is, my brain is *still* reading that as Lois' POV for some odd reason.

LOIS: Oh, looky there, I forgot to reset my clock for the timechange. I guess it's only 8am. Are you still in your PJs?
rotflol

Really? I remember Perry's ties being awful, but not Clark's. Artistic, yes. Awful, no. But, then again, my husband doesn't like the ties I like either.
Hmmm...Perry had a couple of not nice ones, but plently of solid ones. Clark had a few nice ones, most looked like pre-school fingerpaintings. wink

Here's a guide to most of Clark's ties.

I don't remember her joking about her marriage with Clark. The closest thing would be the hypothetically future Mrs. Kent with the awful red hair dye job.
True, but this version of Lois is far less uptight. wink

I love that joke. That Clark can't lie is way out of a closet, but nobody knows he's actually Superman.
Gotta love it! laugh

Oooooh. Catching Lex today?
Erm, well...you'll see.

You'd think that Perry would notice this flaw in his reporter.
He probably does, but has thought better of saying anything.

We're all trying our best to distract you with overly silly FDK. Does that help?
Yes, very much so!!!! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Huh, need to read FDK more carefully. Also, didn’t really get the abbreviation at first, so blush Congratulations, Vicki! Well, hopefully. /crosses fingers/

Yeah, but Lois' driving is scary when she *isn't* distracted. And Clark's super vulnerable right now.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Huh, need to read FDK more carefully. Also, didn’t really get the abbreviation at first, so Congratulations, Vicki! Well, hopefully. /crosses fingers/
Thank you, Michael! laugh

Plus, the screeching tires. Yeah, that’s been Lois. Can’t believe I missed that
Well, that wasn't *supposed* to be her, but maybe I'll play with it when I prep it for the archive.

“I’ve got his cape!” “Bah, I’ve got his Speedos.” “Who cares, I’ve got the boxers underneath ”
clap

But *less* environment friendly.
<snickers>

That’s *naughty*! You know it makes them irrational. Oh, that explains things…
huh

OTOH, just when I was hoping to catch up…
Well, I won't post until I have the bulk of the chapters beta'd. So you *might* be able to play some catch-up.

I kind of missed it on the first posting. It’s really time for a new *bigger* monitor on my laptop… Loved the whole Tahiti bit. And Clark whisking Lois away.
You need an excuse to go bigger, other than "it's awesome????" wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi DC,

I'm back and trying to catch up with all the stories I missed!

Love this part, especially the banter between Lois and Clark.

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
Hi DC,

I'm back and trying to catch up with all the stories I missed!

Love this part, especially the banter between Lois and Clark.

wave
Welcome back! wave

Glad you liked it. I always enjoy trying to nail down Lois and Clark's banter. It's one of the things I really like about those two.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Features Writer
Features Writer
Awww... frown So sad when he asks if he should make reservations, she says no, and he tries to hide how crushed he is -- my guess is that he wasn't too successful! wink

LOVE the line that all he's ever wanted is to be Clark Kent for her, and the paragraph about her desk. I've always loved how they drape themselves over each other's desks at the least provocation!

LOL about Jimmy's interaction with Clark -- so fun to read when they're so natural with each other.

And how sweet that Lois brought coffee for Clark. It's nice to see her realizing all that he's done and been for her!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by AntiKryptonite:
Awww... frown So sad when he asks if he should make reservations, she says no, and he tries to hide how crushed he is -- my guess is that he wasn't too successful! wink

LOVE the line that all he's ever wanted is to be Clark Kent for her, and the paragraph about her desk. I've always loved how they drape themselves over each other's desks at the least provocation!

LOL about Jimmy's interaction with Clark -- so fun to read when they're so natural with each other.

And how sweet that Lois brought coffee for Clark. It's nice to see her realizing all that he's done and been for her!
Yay! More AntiK feedback! clap

Again, glad you enjoyed this. All the stuff you mentioned I had a ton of fun writing.

Nope, guessing Clark didn't hide his disappointment well at all!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard