Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Well, I'm not sure exactly how it happened. I never meant to make Lana a nice character. It just happened. Maybe I felt like I owed her one after Desperately Seeking Clark. <G>

Anyway, I hope you all have enjoyed this. I know it wasn't much, but I wasn't quite ready to let go of the Playing Series. This should be the last story (assuming certain people stop coming up with more Playing titles *ahem*KathyandTracey*ahem*).

All comments welcome (and desperately wanted <G>).

Thanks!
Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, that was *lovely* Annie... and sexy, too <g> When Clark said "Mine" I just wanted to melt, and I love that Lois said it back to him later. They're just so incredibly sweet in this...

Thanks for sharing smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful story! smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well I liked Lana. But I just loved the last line by Martha. Great ending! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
A good finish, if you like that waffy, yucky stuff.

But then you have to spoil it even more by introducing a baby. A BABY! Double yuck. The only saving grace was the fact that it wasn't L&C's baby, but it might give them some really stupid ideas.

Next time try not to forget the WHAMS.

Tank (who wonders why people think they have to keep sticking those vile little creatures into stories)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Tank, don't you rain on Annie's parade. wave

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Merriwether
Merriwether
Geez, Tank, you're such a... a... I'd say guy, but then I'd be insulting my husband, who actually likes babies. razz

Great story, Annie. A touching ending to a great series. I'd point out all the parts I liked, but then I'd be quoting the whole story. And the final sentence was a perfect ending. smile

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Features Writer
Features Writer
Annie
wonderful story
so sweet
loved it
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard