Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: AnnieM FDK: Playing by Heart -- FINAL - 12/03/03 05:28 PM
Well, I'm not sure exactly how it happened. I never meant to make Lana a nice character. It just happened. Maybe I felt like I owed her one after Desperately Seeking Clark. <G>

Anyway, I hope you all have enjoyed this. I know it wasn't much, but I wasn't quite ready to let go of the Playing Series. This should be the last story (assuming certain people stop coming up with more Playing titles *ahem*KathyandTracey*ahem*).

All comments welcome (and desperately wanted <G>).

Thanks!
Annie
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Playing by Heart -- FINAL - 12/03/03 06:32 PM
Oh, that was *lovely* Annie... and sexy, too <g> When Clark said "Mine" I just wanted to melt, and I love that Lois said it back to him later. They're just so incredibly sweet in this...

Thanks for sharing smile

PJ
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Playing by Heart -- FINAL - 12/03/03 07:22 PM
Hi,

Beautiful story! smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Playing by Heart -- FINAL - 12/04/03 02:40 PM
Well I liked Lana. But I just loved the last line by Martha. Great ending! Laura
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Playing by Heart -- FINAL - 12/04/03 05:48 PM
A good finish, if you like that waffy, yucky stuff.

But then you have to spoil it even more by introducing a baby. A BABY! Double yuck. The only saving grace was the fact that it wasn't L&C's baby, but it might give them some really stupid ideas.

Next time try not to forget the WHAMS.

Tank (who wonders why people think they have to keep sticking those vile little creatures into stories)
Posted By: Xanabee Re: FDK: Playing by Heart -- FINAL - 12/05/03 07:01 AM
Tank, don't you rain on Annie's parade. wave
Posted By: Karen Re: FDK: Playing by Heart -- FINAL - 12/05/03 02:53 PM
Geez, Tank, you're such a... a... I'd say guy, but then I'd be insulting my husband, who actually likes babies. razz

Great story, Annie. A touching ending to a great series. I'd point out all the parts I liked, but then I'd be quoting the whole story. And the final sentence was a perfect ending. smile
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Playing by Heart -- FINAL - 12/05/03 07:30 PM
Annie
wonderful story
so sweet
loved it
merry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards