Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#87599 11/08/12 10:30 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
So amazing! The first chapters were so shocking and terrible, so unsettling with Lana's blatant insanity and Clark's inherent inability to tread over anyone else while standing up for himself, and now this chapter comes and it is so beautiful. After Clark worrying about Lois not believing him, I just LOVE that she immediately thinks he's the victim, that she instinctively knows he didn't do it, that she so determinedly is on his side all the way, and then the beautiful, wonderful lines about how she knows he loves her, how he and Luthor were so incredibly, incompatibly different, and how nothing Mayson could have done could have done anything to upset him more than what Lois had done. mecry

Talk about putting Clark in a corner -- I hope he gets to find out soon that Lois did not doubt him for a second. And I hope that continues throughout because if she does have a moment of doubt, it will kill him and he doesn't need any more pain right now!

#87600 11/15/12 11:45 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks so much for all the FDK, Anti-K.

Clark's inherent inability to tread over anyone else while standing up for himself
That's one of the things I love about him, and one of the things that makes him such fun to write.

Talk about putting Clark in a corner
The original premise for this story was that when Clark is being Superman, Clark Kent doesn't exist. Therefore, unless he spills the secret, there are times when he doesn't have any sort of alibi. From there, it was pretty easy to write him into a corner laugh

Corrina.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard