Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
So now the plot thickens... All comments can be posted here.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
R
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
R
Cute, sweet with a hint of fun and a juicy story to sink their teeth into. I love the side story of setting up Uncle Mike.

p.s The description of the bakery and its smells made me hungry :-)

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com/meatless-monday.html

robinson
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Great part: I'm now looking forward to some romance between Mike and Grace .... and to Lois and Clark's date in Paris.

Morgana, Kathy, these pictures (from Paris) are for you wave

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
All right!

Jewell thieves! Sounds like a stake out to me.

Sydney, those pictures look delicious.

I have my characters visiting Paris for dinner on the left bank in Volume 6. I may have to include a side trip to a bakery.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Robinton said:
Cute, sweet with a hint of fun and a juicy story to sink their teeth into. I love the side story of setting up Uncle Mike.
Yes, we will be hearing more about the thief, imagine having to crack a case only days before you get married!

Sydney said:
Great part: I'm now looking forward to some romance between Mike and Grace .... and to Lois and Clark's date in Paris.
Ah, love and Paris go hand in hand. Thank you so much for the great photos! What an inspiration for their date! I can smell the hot crusty breads emerging from the oven. smile1

Kenj said:

Jewell thieves! Sounds like a stake out to me.
What Lois and Cark story would be complete without one? Glad to know this comments section has been helpful to a fellow FOLC story! thumbsup

Rest assured the relationship between Grace and Mike will continue with not a few bumps along the way.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Morgana said:
I can smell the hot crusty breads emerging from the oven.
You know, I have a cousin who is from another country. When she came to France a few years ago, the FIRST thing she wanted to eat for lunch was a sandwich made with hot crusty bread.
And I think it was the first time I understood how much french bread is popular in other countries.

And yes, for lunch today, I had a sandwich with hot crusty bread. Sorry!

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
They were both almost to the point of cancelling everything and eloping.
Safer, yes. More fun, no.

Oh yeah, and one more thing – we, have to set up Uncle Mike with Grace Chen.
Sounds reasonable.

He knew better than to put himself ahead of Lois.
[Linked Image]

“No, we are not matchmaking! It never works out,” Clark responded emphatically.
clap

The voice of the Daily Planet’s editor boomed out, “Who’s matchmaking with whom?”
Oh dear!

“Nobody around here, Chief,” Clark said with a shrug
Good answer there, Clark.

“Hey!” Lois shouted to the newsroom at large. “My *fiancé* and I were having a *private* conversation!”
laugh

Oh, by the way, Lois, nice suit, but the shoes don’t match!
He's part of the fashion police too? cool

She dived into the bottom drawer of her desk and pulled out a pair of black pumps.
Ha! Mike's sure got her pegged to a T!

“By the way, what are your parents doing today?”
Hmmmm....

“When are you calling Sam and Ellen to let them know Mike is handling everything?”
I'm thinking it's best to let Superman do that. After all, they can't kill *him.* wink

“I’ll see what I can do. But don’t get your hopes up! Maybe Mike can ask some of his old army buddies to stand guard while we eat. Consider it early training in combat…Lane family style!”
rotflol

there is only *one* member of the Lane family I want to have ‘combat’ with. But since we have to wait a little while longer, is there anything I can do to make the rest of Friday night better?
Oooh! Naughty Clark! I like!

“My Lady and Lord, you bellowed?”
Ooooh! I could *so* hear him saying that! And smart man, he addressed Lois first!

But feel free to use my protégé, Jack.
Awww, I like that Jack's around. I wish he'd gotten more time in the series.

“He must have ears to match his stomach!” Perry said. “Well, don’t just stand there. Answer the phone! There could be a Kerth award on the other line!”
<giggles>

He’s pulled four jobs, all as smooth as silk and perfectly timed. Kinda like a good soufflé.
Just wonderful. Love this.

Gotta go. I smell a tuna fish salad that’s just dying to be my new best friend!
Ha! Perfect!

Clark joined Lois at her desk and said, “Great, we now know this guy isn’t interested in hurting anyone, he just wants loose gem stones. It should be easy to track him down.”
So wait - four robberies and Superman doesn't know about it? Wow, Clark is *really* into his wedding plans!

Clark’s mind went back to his early days of backpacking through Europe. He remembered the scent of freshly baked breads and pastries which had just emerged from ancient stone ovens and how those aromas tantalized the nose of a lonely young man far from his homestead. How the taste of the hot crusty breads made him yearn for the simple Kansas farm and all its familiar comforts. There were an assortment of pastries, breads, and delicate sweets to satisfy anyone’s fancy; he choose chocolate croissants for Lois because of her penchant for the flavor.
Simply beautiful paragraph. Now I am hungery. laugh

The brunette’s head snapped up quickly, she smiled and said, “Oh yes we do!”
Oh boy!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Chuckle.

Yes Vicki, Perry is part of the Fashion Police! Especially when his reporters are representing 'a great metropolitan newspaper'.

Jimmy knows who really runs the bullpen!

Mike loves having conversations with his favorite ladies!

Matchmaking is for the strong of heart and mind. Anyone of lesser mettle would be foolish to attempt it! eek

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard