Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
DC - You came back for the second half! Yay! I'm glad you liked both stories.
Of course I did! It was a great story!

Although, I admit that coming into the second half, I thought it was going to be Clark coming completely clean with Lois. I never expected a POV shift. And, for the record, I think the POV shift was a MUCH better choice. laugh

To be fair to Clark, he wiped at it and then Lois did, so he didn't realize there was still a little left.
Valid point smile

It does indeed. It's better than gloating - she knows something Linda never will.
And by the very end, she'll know a *lot* more about Clark than Linda ever will. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Virginia - I apologize if you feel like I was picking on you, I never meant to give you that impression. You're right - no two people read a story the same way. That's part of what makes reading through the FDK so rewarding. Almost always someone comes up with an insight that I didn't specifically have in mind and it tickles me to see the story through new eyes. Please forgive me if I hurt your feelings. devil

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Sue S.:
<strong> Virginia - I apologize if you feel like I was picking on you, I never meant to give you that impression. You're right - no two people read a story the same way. That's part of what makes reading through the FDK so rewarding. Almost always someone comes up with an insight that I didn't specifically have in mind and it tickles me to see the story through new eyes. Please forgive me if I hurt your feelings. whinging Nah, just kidding. You didn't hurt my feelings. laugh I'm sure Clark is fine with me caring a little too much about his feelings. wink And I'm okay with being the one who follows the path less taken. Anyone who knows me (or has read my stories) knows I'm a little messed up. jump

So, you've got a new story coming soon, huh? spider Any ETA?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Oh, Virginia, I'm so glad! The more I thought about it, the worse I felt. frown
I'm sure Clark is fine with me caring a little too much about his feelings.
Yeah, he probably is. That big baby. :p
And I'm okay with being the one who follows the path less taken. Anyone who knows me (or has read my stories) knows I'm a little messed up.
You say "messed up", we say "Kerth nominated author". thumbsup
So, you've got a new story coming soon, huh? Any ETA?
I'm thinking it will be about another month before I start posting. It's written, but I want to get it most of the way through the beta/tweaking process before I start. smile

My thanks again to everyone who's left comments. You all helped more than you know. sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard