Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
If Ruce is the Shaggy of this Scooby gang we be in BIG trouble because I'm thinking Velma got nabbed, Freddo.
<best Scooby Doo voice> Ruh-roh, Raggy!

Yes, you had mentioned that, which is why Jor-El trying to use said telepathy didn't work so good.
evil

Ax guy and tomatoes ONLY if Lois, Jai, Zara die. Ching's expendable as long as Zara carries her baby to term and its a boy (and only because this is a sexist culture). We don't want Kal-El and Lois to Rule Krytpon.
You're so sure Zara is pregnant, huh? [Linked Image]

Poor Ching. He feels crushed over his expendableness.

(See above) Oh, and Nor, Lux, and Samm don't need to survive either. Jor-El is allowed a heart attack if Ching and (childless) Zara survive. I'm not picky. Kill away. (See above note)
Did...did you just give me...a license to kill? Hmmm... evil

A WEEK! I think by the time your Beta's and you finish this story it will already be posted and it will be too late to up the posting schedule.
Actually, I am proud to say that I am finished writing. I'm polishing the last few chapters with minor edits to send to AntiK soon. But I know she's been uber-busy on her end, so the actual beta-ing might be a bit longer.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois' necklace; the chain snapped.

In The Dead Of The Night

"Lois?" Kal cried, twisting this way and that, desperately looking for his wife. "Lois?"
I just realized. Kal stood stop making such a fuzz. It might easily have been the other way around. Lois there, her neck snapped, and the necklace missing.

Ruce shook his head again. "I don't know. They were all hooded and masked. I couldn't see..."
So, wearing black outfits? Showing up in the night. Did the outfits look like tuxes with hoods? Maybe the Penguin?

"They left me behind," Ruce said thoughtfully. There was a hint of an apology to his voice, as if he could have done more.
They figured it would be safer to not have Kryptobat in their cave?

The organ gave out an ache of sadness at the motion and Kal's breath caught in his throat for the briefest of moments.
Awwwww

Jor-El shook his head sadly, helplessly looking around. "I've always feared this."
“Ever since the letters started to arrive how they would kidnap you. But Mrs. Gephzalha always assured me those were just people venting steam and boys playing pranks. I *knew* her fake accent should have made me suspicious that she’s not one of the roving people.

But I trusted too much in how stable and quite the planet is.
Yes. Never trust a peace you’ve enforced by shooting everyone who’s raising his voice.

"Dad, we don't know exactly what the reason is for this."
Kal defeating Nor?

Someone had targeted the house of El. But for what reason?
Zara and Lois make good concubines?

"Then we have time," Ruce said, trying to be helpful.
Until they start sending fingers and ears.

"If it's ransom they're after, they won't dare to hurt them...whoever they are."
Yes. Why would they take the royals when they could get a spoiled playboy instead who’s probably more money than all their expense accounts combined? Also, if they had wanted them killed, they could have just shot them or used poison in the syringes. No, they probably want the girls…

Since all of the vehicles on the planet had switched to hovercraft technology over two centuries prior, there would be no tracks to follow.
Clever. Maybe they should reinstate wheels?

"We can get the word spread around," Caff said with a shrug. "See if anyone else has any information that they can come forward with. Although, you undoubtedly have better resources then we do."
I don’t know. They probably play at a lot of noble’s houses. Bards are known to do that. And there, they might find Zara and Lois clothed in veils, dancing during a banquet. And Ching and Jai, riding pigs in a mock joust. Or maybe Jai’s dancing with a bear and dressed up as a fair maiden?

He knew only the shattering of his fragile heart as it lay torn and bleeding within his chest.
wave Michael

/rushes off to check for ghosts in Harrenhal/

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Vicki,

You are just too much. Talk about cliffies!

You are an expert!

We're 2/3 through this story and it's like we're at square one.

I almost would hope that Uthor would come clean and denounce Nor's actions. wildguy

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I just realized. Kal stood stop making such a fuzz. It might easily have been the other way around. Lois there, her neck snapped, and the necklace missing.
help

What’s *he* doing here?
Looking for Elvis.

He’d better be sorry. Bad news will keep till the morrow and good news can wait. It’s much more important for the Supreme Ruler to get 9 hours of sleep a night.
Jor-El: "I told you not to bother me. I'll get *wrinkles* without my beauty sleep!"

“Aliens abducted concert guests”
"Come from a place called Earth. Something about liberating the women."

Right. Professional kidnappers would get spooked when official announcement is made.
Assuming that they are pros, you mean. wink

Translation: They binge drank, started a fight, and then took off. The chestnut-haired beauty was the ring leader. The older guy and the two girls followed.
Last seen in a vehicle marked "Earth or Bust."

/imagines terror troopers clad in black plated armor with ice-blue highlights kicking in doors, wielding heavy assault rifles they use to smash in cupboards, knock open doors, or just plain stick into cribs while they ask the mother if she’s seen the three royals and the bastard. Wait, maybe they thought Jai was Kal. Since why would the blue-blooded go for drinks instead of send the bastard?
Oh dear.

Probably. The terror troopers are good at multi-tasking. They can also shoot and kill at the same time.
And they are also good at making scary noises that terrify children.

So, martial law? Curfew? Wire tabs? Detention and questioning centers?
Kyrptonimo Bay?

“And if you think you hear air rushing by, that’s just wind outside of the Batwing.”
rotflol

Father. Son. Tree. Apple.
laugh

Yes. That’s what rats and buckets are for.
Huh. Didn't realize The Tickler was here. <waves at the sadistic creep>

Thought you’d like.
I did! laugh

/rushes off to check for ghosts in Harrenhal/
<sends the GhostBusters with you>

[Linked Image]

Also, a girl must thank a man for the feedback that a man leaves. A girl has laughed at a man's jokes. A girl is pleased with a man's reaction.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Vicki,

You are just too much. Talk about cliffies!

You are an expert!

We're 2/3 through this story and it's like we're at square one.

I almost would hope that Uthor would come clean and denounce Nor's actions. wildguy
blush WOW! Thanks, Ken. I really do enjoy trying to get a perfect cliffhanger anytime a story calls for one.

Well, now it would be far too easy if someone just came out and admitted to being the kidnapper. And far less fun. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Jor-El says "Pics, or it didn't happen."
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Just a crazy idea about the kidnappers: an army of hairdressers wanting to cut Lois and Zara's hair. And the general's name is Ta'nk. wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, he's not a Ferengi, then?
I'm assuming they can regrow body parts?

Oh *man*! Elvis did it?
He was pissed that *he* wan't chosen to be the concert singer.

So, *that's* where he went.
He might come back to Earth though. Something about the peanut butter and banana sandwhiches not being quite the same. evil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
Just a crazy idea about the kidnappers: an army of hairdressers wanting to cut Lois and Zara's hair. And the general's name is Ta'nk. wave
eek clap

That's just brilliant!!!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote:Jai says he can live without his ears, just don't be cutting off anything *vital*.

quote: So, he's not a Ferengi, then?

I'm assuming they can regrow body parts?
Their ears often feature prominently on screen when they receive caresses by their female umm... attendants. They always appear to be very pleased at the time.

Um....well....maybe.
wave Michael

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard