Page 1 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Any and all feedback earns you my love forever. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, Kal can play nice with Lois, huh? And he can relate to her on an adult level too? NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE!

I liked the usual gentleness of Kal that showed Lois that her disposition was not something that he wished to change. As bad as it had been, and for so very long too, and he is willing to let the past go in a second. He wanted to please her and do whatever she wanted, even if it was not the same as him. It is wonderful that the two are learning to have common interests.

(And thanks for getting this here a few hours earlier than Thursday.) I am getting where I am really looking forward to this tale. Thanks so much for all your work on it.

Pat

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by angelsgmaw:
Well, Kal can play nice with Lois, huh? And he can relate to her on an adult level too? NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE!

I liked the usual gentleness of Kal that showed Lois that her disposition was not something that he wished to change. As bad as it had been, and for so very long too, and he is willing to let the past go in a second. He wanted to please her and do whatever she wanted, even if it was not the same as him. It is wonderful that the two are learning to have common interests.

(And thanks for getting this here a few hours earlier than Thursday.) I am getting where I am really looking forward to this tale. Thanks so much for all your work on it.

Pat
Hi Pat! wave

Yup, Lois and Kal have *both* done a lot of growing up. Kal is learning all about his wife, and showing her that he doesn't ever want her to change who she is. And in return, Lois is getting to know how wonderful her husband truly is.

You're also very welcome for the slightly earlier posting. smile Glad that you are enjoying it.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
First Comes Marriage, Then Comes Love
I love it! clap
It was still very early when he finished, took care of Fasa's needs, and slipped out of his chambers.
Well, so much for his happy wife. She’s going to awake alone and wonder what happened to him and be defensive. clap He’s like a little boy finally able to play with his Christmas toy!
They both stood. Kal noticed as Lois moved that there was a glimmer of light at her neck. As he took a second look, he saw that she was wearing the necklace he had purchased for her.
Oooh. Kal, she *wants* you.
"Thanks again...for giving me a second chance. You have no idea what that means to me."
evil Pure genius!
The Supreme Lord said very little, but was content to sit back and watch. A small, satisfied smile crossed his lips as he did so. Nothing escaped his watch.
Jor-El channeling Perry White here?
Lois looked around and shrugged. "It's nice, I suppose. There's not much here though."
Of course, it’s nice, Lois! No place for the paparazzi to hide.
Kal took Lois to the rose gardens.
Okay, NOW Kal needs a new hobby. Hey, I’ve got an idea! evil
Lois nodded. "Proper young ladies don't stoop to feeding fish. At least, that's what my dad always said. He was always so afraid that I would grow up to disappoint my lord husband by seeming...uncivilized."
What do Proper Young Ladies do? We keep being told what they *don’t* do or *aren’t allowed* to do. What DO they do? We never see Zara around. What does Catria do when she’s not pleasing Jai (and please don’t tell me if it’s pleasing Jor-El, because I really don’t want to know THAT). They must have large thumbs from all the thumb twiddling they do.
"I always felt so...restricted. So...suffocated."
“So, bored. Just sit there and look pretty, Lois. Don’t speak unless spoken to.” And then of course, Samm would go off and forget to talk to the poor girl. Just out of curiosity, is Krypton near Stepford?
"Something your father would never have approved of in a million years," Kal answered with a sly smile. "Come on."
He took her to the stables and introduced her to the men who worked there, and showed her the horses that the building housed.
Ooooh! Lady Lois’ Lover!
Kal grinned. "The last eight horses in here don't belong to anyone specifically. Choose any one of them and that one will be yours."
"Why?"
"You can't very well accompany me out when I go riding without a horse of your own," Kal grinned.
What?! Ladies aren’t even allowed to ride? rotflol Oh, Kal, she *wants* you BAD!
"Oh. Right." Kal's cheeks colored. "Proper young ladies don't ride horses." His voice was rich with sarcasm.
:rolleyes:
He noted, with immense satisfaction, but no huge surprise, that she was an extremely fast learner.
Well, duh! When you’ve been restricted from learning ANYTHING in your life, you jump at learning something new.
She admitted to enjoying the personal look into Kal's world, a look that she craved, now that she had come to trust him. She admitted to enjoying the personal look into Kal's world, a look that she craved, now that she had come to trust him.
Did you jump out of Kal’s POV here or did Lois actually tell Kal that she CRAVED looking into his world?
It made his knees weak, his head spin, and his heart pound. He'd never experienced such feelings in all of his life. He'd never thought that he ever would. But it was true. Impossible, perhaps. But true.
I have to say it again. Evil genius! Oh, and Kal? Whoo-pa! <<cough>> whipped <<cough>>
He was in love with his wife.
Awwwwwwwwwww.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It sounds good, but all I can think is, when is the other shoe going to drop? Things sound a little *too* good.

Blogger
Blogger
Love that you posted a bit early.... smile1

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I love it!
Yay! I was hoping someone would catch the reference to that old childhood song. laugh

Well, so much for his happy wife. She’s going to awake alone and wonder what happened to him and be defensive.
<whistles innocently>

Abba? Songs from Xanadu? Grease? Beauty and Beast? No, Camelot! No, no, no! What have I been thinking? He’s a Ricky Martin fan!
He went out back to do his Abba routine in a neon green dress...<brain flashes images of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert>

Imagine that! And here I thought he was going to visit Catria.
Well, the man *does* have his needs. wink

No! It’s Ching and Jai Interuptus! Run, Kal, run!
evil Exactly.

Oooh. Kal, she *wants* you.
evil

Okay, well, at least Lois realizes what’s going on here.
Yup. She's stubborn, but not dumb. smile

<<cough>> whipped! << cough>>
LOL!

Lois is a genius! Just three months of harsh punishment and this man melts at a nice word. He’s putty in her hands. Hee-hee. Pure genius!
Author does not claim any responsibility for those trying Lois' tactics. rotflol And also...EWWW!

What?! Ladies aren’t even allowed to ride? This is one backwards planet.
Sadly, yes. <stifles urge to make bad joke about ladies and riding>

No wonder Perry’s got high blood pressure and Clark’s always recommending that he chews on leaves.
Ha!

Oh, Kal, she *wants* you BAD!
LOL! (I think I ran out of graemlins.)

Well, duh! When you’ve been restricted from learning ANYTHING in your life, you jump at learning something new.
True, but she's also smart in general.

Did you jump out of Kal’s POV here or did Lois actually tell Kal that she CRAVED looking into his world?
I POV jumped. Oops.

I have to say it again. Evil genius! Oh, and Kal? Whoo-pa! <<cough>> whipped <<cough>>
Ha!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
It sounds good, but all I can think is, when is the other shoe going to drop? Things sound a little *too* good.
Nah, it's all good between them now. I wasn't going to be *that* evil. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Janedoe23:
Love that you posted a bit early.... smile1
We'll definitely be seeing Lois' family again. It's mostly interaction between her and Kal, I won't lie. Glad you like the slightly earlier posting. smile wave

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Chief, Metro and Kent? Very interesting names for the Royal horses!

So glad to see Kal and Lois acting like a couple rather than combatants in a contest. Lois is learning to relax and trust, while Kal is once again a happy young man. It is a relief to see.

Every time there is a scene in the rose gardens, a quiet feeling of serenity comes over the scene. Will there be more visits to this place which means so much to Kal and now Lois?

It will be very interesting to watch how Lois interacts with her family now that she's married to the Supreme Lord's son. What about Luci? Anything good coming her way or has her Father managed to sign her life over to one of Lux's sons?

Can hardly wait for the next installment!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He went out back to do his Abba routine in a neon green dress...<brain flashes images of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert>
Actually this is the song that reminds me most of your Kal and Lois: Simple Things from Camelot.

Well, the man *does* have his needs.
Really? Are you sure about that?

Krypton has Red Bull?
I was thinking more of an herbal smoothie. laugh You know the kind with wheat grass.

Is Jai providing the video equipment?
"Wait for me, I just have to run back to my rooms for a sec, Kal."

Tend the house and make babies?
But they have maids for that (the cleaning) and Lois isn't pregnant. You've heard the saying "idle hands make mischief" -- I'm just saying that if Krypton doesn't want a full scale female revolt to be organizaed in these womens' "spare time" they better give them something to do and quick!

She's not a "proper" lady.
Yes, but, she must have time on her hands too. Jai has other things he must do... Well, okay, maybe not, but he does have to go to family meals and work out in the gym... and take trips into town... and harass his unlucky brother. So Cat must have a few hours to herself during the day, right?

clap Good story, only three more whole days until the next part posts... back to writing my story, I guess.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Columnist
Columnist
Eeeeeeep!! Now with just a little coaxing, maybe his wife will fall in love with him?

The horse names made me giggle. lol Perry is a horse.

Great part! clap

.talk nerdy to me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Chief, Metro and Kent? Very interesting names for the Royal horses!
laugh I blame my muse. She's a twisted individual.

So glad to see Kal and Lois acting like a couple rather than combatants in a contest. Lois is learning to relax and trust, while Kal is once again a happy young man. It is a relief to see.
Yep. It's a good thing too, because Kal was almost down for the count! wink

Every time there is a scene in the rose gardens, a quiet feeling of serenity comes over the scene. Will there be more visits to this place which means so much to Kal and now Lois?
Erm...not really, only because the gardens were sort of a conduit to get them to this point.

It will be very interesting to watch how Lois interacts with her family now that she's married to the Supreme Lord's son. What about Luci? Anything good coming her way or has her Father managed to sign her life over to one of Lux's sons?
<whistles innocently>

Can hardly wait for the next installment!
Thanks! Glad you are having fun with it!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Actually this is the song that reminds me most of your Kal and Lois: Simple Things from Camelot.
clap

For some reason, when you initially wrote Camalot, my tired brain read it as "Spamalot" and I was like..."Um, there's no song from Spamalot that is reminsicant of Kal and Lois."

Really? Are you sure about that?
Chapter 11 tells me that he does. evil

I was thinking more of an herbal smoothie. You know the kind with wheat grass.
laugh

"Wait for me, I just have to run back to my rooms for a sec, Kal."
"Jai! I told you to make SURE the battery was charged BEFORE you came over!"

Yes, but, she must have time on her hands too. Jai has other things he must do... Well, okay, maybe not, but he does have to go to family meals and work out in the gym... and take trips into town... and harass his unlucky brother. So Cat must have a few hours to herself during the day, right?
True...but it's not all *that* important...maybe she gives lessons to other concubines?

<thinks of the women in Petyr Baelish's brothels in Game of Thrones>

Good story, only three more whole days until the next part posts... back to writing my story, I guess.
Glad you like it! Sorry to force you to work on yours though. wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
Eeeeeeep!! Now with just a little coaxing, maybe his wife will fall in love with him?

The horse names made me giggle. lol Perry is a horse.

Great part! clap
laugh Glad you like it! Perry will actually be around...later. The horse names made me giggle too when my muse wrote them.

Will Lois fall in love with Kal? You'll find out on Sunday. evil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<thinks of the women in Petyr Baelish's brothels in Game of Thrones>
goofy

The whole day was his to do with as he wished.
‘Hers’, not ‘His’ wink

As he neared his chambers, he saw Ching and Jai approaching.
Danger! Danger! Danger!

Kal waved and hurried his pace to meet them.
[Linked Image]

"You're looking rather...happy this morning," Ching observed, grinning from ear to ear.
Ching! Are you implying a happy ending?

Jai's eyes widened. "Did you and Lois finally...?"
“…not go to bed angry?”

"...come to an understanding?" Kal finished for him.
Kal, Kal, Kal. To Jai, that registers as “…consumate?”

"How did you manage that one?" Jai asked, his jaw slack in disbelief.
Wine?

Kal shrugged. "I didn't do anything. It was all Lois. She changed her mind about things.
And he’s not worried about her being a clone, *at all*? confused /hands Kal LnC Seasons 1-3 and gets popcorn/

Kal nodded. "I know. Believe me, I know. It's good to feel like my old self again."
So, he’d better not consummate, then?

"None taken," Ching assured him. "You should enjoy some time with your wife."
Ching!

Lois was just coming out of the bedroom as he closed the door softly behind him. He smiled sheepishly, as though he'd been caught doing something wrong.
Oh dear. And yes, he has.

"Good morning," Lois said. "Sleep well?"
confused

Fasa jumped up on the couch next to Lois and lay down. He looked at her expectantly, and she scratched him behind the ears.
Did she use the blow drier in the shower, *again*?

"So," Lois said, nodding in the direction of the door. "Where'd you go this morning?"
Oh ,there it comes…

"I was up pretty early, so I took a walk. I just couldn't really sit still. I ran into my brothers in the hall. They wanted to know if we'd like to go into the city with them today."
Code for visiting Chataya’s.

"Yeah, but that was the boring stuff. I'd like to show you my favorite spots."
Oh dear. He just admitted he stiffed her the first time.

After my tour, we can do whatever you want."
So, first they get to do what Her Lord Husband wants, then she gets to suggest something for his consideration?

They both stood. Kal noticed as Lois moved that there was a glimmer of light at her neck
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Vicki,

They have said it all. smile

Delightful story. thumbsup

Looking for the next installment. hyper

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Kerth
Kerth
Very nice chapter. However, I'm really curious as to what is going to happen to fill the next twelve or so chapters. Lex kidnaps Lois? Lois has to take care of her parents' estate because her father suddenly died? Nor starts a war that leaves a strain on the El family (by probably killing Jor-El and Ching, with Zara pregnant and Kal being the regent for his unborn nephew)?

Oh, and for those who run out of graemlins, there [Linked Image] is a whole site full of them - and you can use as many as you want. (I think...)

ETA: Click graemlin for link...

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/wonders about doing sexposition on the dark side/
evil Not gonna touch that one. At all.

/wonders if he will do as he did in HiM. And have Lois see him.
You mean, bust a pillow in sexual frustration, right? wink

He really needs superpowers. Or tell his wife that the couch is not meant for sleeping.
Or buy an air mattress.

“Peasant uprising in several villages along southern coast. Loyal forces of His Supreme Lord Jor-El of Krypton pacified region.” And in the classifieds: “Arms depot on southern coast is looking for several scores of 9-foot poles. Willing to pay 50% of market value.”
laugh

Danger! Danger! Danger!
<red lights flash and an alarm shrieks>

And I do love facepalm bear.

Ching! Are you implying a happy ending?
<whistles innocently>

Kal, Kal, Kal. To Jai, that registers as “…consumate?”
See above.

Wine?
Laced with mood enhancers?

And he’s not worried about her being a clone, *at all*? /hands Kal LnC Seasons 1-3 and gets popcorn/
rotflol

So, he’d better not consummate, then?
Not if he wants to keep all of his parts in working order?

Did she use the blow drier in the shower, *again*?
<snicker>

Code for visiting Chataya’s.
"Tyrion says 'Hi,' by the way."

Oh dear. He just admitted he stiffed her the first time.
Nah, she's just made it into the super-secret club, that's all.

So, first they get to do what Her Lord Husband wants, then she gets to suggest something for his consideration?
Maaaaaaybe.

She found Krytponite!
[Linked Image]

I just realized. Lois was all peaceful and docile until she opened the box. Which might have been lead-lined. Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.
[Linked Image]

“I’m terribly sorry, Your Grace, I do not know where your son and My Lord Husband is. I have not seen him since this morning when said he’s going to check out the fish pond.”
"No, I have no idea how he managed to fall face first into the water and not save himself."

It’s the mound where they do the virgin sacrifices in view of the assembled Council of Elders.
But only on nights when both moons are full.

So, Sunday? /starts shaking once more/
Oh dear. <offers medication to help with the withdrawal symptoms, and wonders what will happen when this story is finished>

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Vicki,

They have said it all. smile

Delightful story. thumbsup

Looking for the next installment. hyper
Thanks so much, Ken. wave Less than 48 hours to go for the next part! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard