Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here.

I'll try to have the final part up within a couple of days.

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Holy crap! What a twisted chapter! Wow poor clark. they will have to go back and undo Clarks injection. But I have a feeing you want to torture us a bit first. More soon. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
jawdrop

I'm lost for words! OK, so Paul did turn out to be Tempus, but that ending!!! Wow! Didn't expect that. You sure don't pull any punches! I am so keen to see how you are going to sort that in the next part that I keep coming back to check if it has been posted yet.

Wonderful writing as usual Corrina!

Cheers
Elizabeth

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1
"What did you do? On a Saturday afternoon? In 1985?"
Oh boy. Is Young Clark going to meet a cougar?

Easy. Quick. Safe."
Three words everyone normally associates with a Lois.

"Probably training," Clark said.

"Perfect," Lois said enthusiastically. "Will you take me?"
/hands Lois a tissue so she can wipe the drool off/

"You expect me to stand next to you while you ogle some young buck playing football?"
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
ACK!

So many changes to the timeline...Lois and Clark have changed things that Tempus couldn't possibly have accounted for. So that gives me hope. But that doesn't mean I can be any more patient for the next part!

Amber smile

S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
waiting!!

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I have been working on the final part, but I'm still not entirely happy with it.

Sorry for the delay - it shouldn't be too much longer.

Corrina.

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Oh wow! So many surprises. I didn't see any of that coming. Can't wait to see how they get themselves out of this and who shot Tempus?

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, what a surprising part! I love that Lois wanted to see young Clark, that she got to cheer him up and encourage him a bit--a very well done bit of parallel writing there--but from then on, my eyes just kept getting wider and wider.

So Tempus was Paul, but I was a bit confused as to why Lois didn't recognize him as Paul. Have her memories already started to change, was whatever allowed him to look like Paul wearing off, or is it just that he's so clearly a different person even with the outward guise of Paul?

How terrifying to hear Tempus spell out a future of two Clarks and one Lois (I knew he'd go for something more than a gun and a bullet). It made chills run through me. The way he pulled out the Kryptonite the first time was so casual that I knew he must have something more planned, but some kind of red Kryptonite potion? I'm terrified for what comes next. Will this altered Clark be wrapped up in the next part, or will it be the plot of the next story in this series?

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard