Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here!

Corrina. wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loving it so far. I am so glad you decided that Lois and Clark should have each other through this hard time. I can't wait to see how they are going to go about it. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
That was an awesome chapter; really enjoying the story.

You have set up everything nicely for an awesome adventure ahead. Can't wait to read the next part!

Cheers
Elizabeth

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooooh! Update!

"You ... er... you didn't recognise her voice?" Clark asked.
goofy

"Then where are we?"

"1985."
goofy

"Maybe Tempus sent him to the future," Lois said. "But wherever he is, I bet he's one very angry editor. He didn't like being pushed around by anyone."
clap

I'm longing for a shower. Want to come with me?"

"Ah ... " Clark picked up the copy of The Daily Planet. "I've been intending to read this - catch up on 1985."

"Sure?"

No, he wasn't. But ... "I showered earlier."
Oh Clark… /shakes head/

But none of that had been enough to dissolve the heavy burden of guilt that had solidified in his gut during the long hours as he had watched her slide to her death.
wallbash

Michael, who’s now waiting patiently for the much hinted at bodily transference, a.k.a. body swapping.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Oooh love it. Can't wait to see what happens during this meeting with Paul/Tempus. So glad Lois is awake and remembers their lives together.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Laura You bring up a crucial point - Lois and Clark together. smile

Elizabeth Thanks for the comment.

You have set up
Yeah. Setting up ... I can't really say anything else without giving too much away.

Michael

/imagines Paul stuck in the Utopian Insane Asylum./
Hold that thought.

Jackie

Can't wait to see what happens during this meeting with Paul/Tempus.
You think Tempus might be Paul? Interesting.

Thanks for commenting smile

Corrina.

Features Writer
Features Writer
WOW! This is definitely my favorite chapter! I love the interaction between Lois and Clark--love Clark's worry for her and his characteristic fear that it's all his fault and his terror that she'll slip away again. And I love Lois's amazing adaptability, her strength to reassure and encourage Superman.

So many of the phrases and lines were just beautiful through here. I particularly liked the metaphor of her death being like a curtain that fell over life, and his simple answer to her question about whether he'd thought it was the end: 'You'd died.' For Clark, that is enough of an answer. laugh

Maybe my favorite part was when Lois showed just how great their love was--surviving no matter what separated them. And of course his reply--he had gotten her killed. Two very different views, but we all know which one's more right!

Loved this chapter! Thanks!

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
AntiK

Your comment goes to the essence of their relationship - Clark worried and willing to do anything for Lois, Lois strong and adaptable. With him having superpowers, I think this paradox is one of the things that keeps us writing about Lois and Clark.

And I just know that our Lois and young Lois are going to end up meeting eventually
We really need a 'walks away whistling innocently' graemlin!

Thanks for the comments,

Corrina.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard