Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I know its crazy to think that anyone can remember this fic, but I'd love some feedback. I'll be patient because anyone that does remember TGNA will have to review the first 27 chapters in order to remember the plot.

Oh well. I promise to keep writing one way or the other. Thanks everyone!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi I like your story, but RL keeps bugging me so I don't have time to read.

Keep going smile

Perhaps you should change the sign of the part you posted to the blue arrow, I don't think anyone has seen that you posted a new part.

wave

Kathryn
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey Kathryn, thanks for the tip about the blue arrow. Its been so long (gulp) that I forgot how important that is.

I understand too well about the craziness of RL. Take ur time. Obviously, I took over 4 yrs just to post a new part! I don't know where the time went. Kind of scary, really. Now that Smallville is over, I'm re-watching my LnC DVDs again. Need my S-Man fix. And Dean looks way hotter as CK than Tom Welling did. (But TW would be hotter as S-Man. Doesn't make sense huh?)

Chris

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey Michael. Thanks for the feedback. I have "Word to Go" on my Blackberry and I am actually writing the next chapter on it. I wish I could say I know how I'm going to wrap it up. My writing muse takes over ... smile but I AM going to finish it. And get it in the archive.

Thanks again!

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard