Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChaaBreh FDK - The Girl's Not Attractive 28/ ? - 12/06/11 04:13 PM
I know its crazy to think that anyone can remember this fic, but I'd love some feedback. I'll be patient because anyone that does remember TGNA will have to review the first 27 chapters in order to remember the plot.

Oh well. I promise to keep writing one way or the other. Thanks everyone!
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: FDK - The Girl's Not Attractive 28/ ? - 12/09/11 03:18 PM
Hi I like your story, but RL keeps bugging me so I don't have time to read.

Keep going smile

Perhaps you should change the sign of the part you posted to the blue arrow, I don't think anyone has seen that you posted a new part.

wave
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK - The Girl's Not Attractive 28/ ? - 12/09/11 05:18 PM
Hey Kathryn, thanks for the tip about the blue arrow. Its been so long (gulp) that I forgot how important that is.

I understand too well about the craziness of RL. Take ur time. Obviously, I took over 4 yrs just to post a new part! I don't know where the time went. Kind of scary, really. Now that Smallville is over, I'm re-watching my LnC DVDs again. Need my S-Man fix. And Dean looks way hotter as CK than Tom Welling did. (But TW would be hotter as S-Man. Doesn't make sense huh?)
hyper

Michael
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK - The Girl's Not Attractive 28/ ? - 12/10/11 01:16 PM
Hey Michael. Thanks for the feedback. I have "Word to Go" on my Blackberry and I am actually writing the next chapter on it. I wish I could say I know how I'm going to wrap it up. My writing muse takes over ... smile but I AM going to finish it. And get it in the archive.

Thanks again!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards