Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A taste of Chapter 10, Part 2...

Clark stared at him. “Excuse me?” This was about his drug test? He thought he had passed that with flying colors. Dr. Klein had almost promised him…

Perry lifted off his desk a sheet of golden paper. “Your testosterone levels are off the chart, Clark.”

“Oh.” Clark looked down. Closed his eyes and thought, Lois, I need you. Help me, please!

Clark heard his wife gasp, then a crash. Glancing out to her desk, he saw a pile of papers floating through the air and Lois sitting on the floor, staring at him. Had she heard him? They hadn’t tried using the telepathic connection since she first returned. Clark looked at her pleading with his eyes.

“What in Sam Hill?” Perry opened the door to his office. “Lois, honey, you all right?”

“I’m fine; I just slipped.”

“OK, then.” Perry shut the door with a shake of his head.

“Maybe I should go out and…” Clark stood up.

Perry pointed to the chair. Clark sat back down. He didn’t know the drug testing would check testosterone levels or he would have had an excuse ready. He wasn’t any good at thinking up excuses on the spot. That was Lois’s specialty.

“You’re a good looking kid. Your wife loves you. Why would you need steroids?”

Oh, that was what he thought.

“I’m not on steroids, Chief.”

“What other explanation do you have?” Perry looked at him, but he didn’t have an answer. “You don’t know the kind of trouble…”

The office door opened and Lois came in. “Here’s my copy on the extra husband story.”

“Lois, we’re in the middle…”

“The Chief thinks I’m using steroids, Lois.” Clark looked at her, pleading.

A smile exploded onto her face as she giggled and looked away, while shutting the office door. So, she thought it was funny the idea that their boss thought he was on steroids. Great. Thanks, Lois.
Please post comments here. Thank you.

Missing Lois - TOC

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I can see Jimmy reacting like this:

“How cool is that?! Bruce Wayne! Bruce Wayne stole my girlfriend.” He laughed.
Poor Clark! Perry thinks he's using steroids! How's he going to get out of that? I wonder if Lois' test results will be different due to her blood transfusion from Ultra Woman.

Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
I can see Jimmy reacting like this:

“How cool is that?! Bruce Wayne! Bruce Wayne stole my girlfriend.” He laughed.
Thank you. Glad to know Jimmy's in character. smile1

Poor Clark! Perry thinks he's using steroids! How's he going to get out of that? I wonder if Lois' test results will be different due to her blood transfusion from Ultra Woman.
There's not enough of UW blood in Lois to change her urine.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Desired her again. Clark glanced at her and caught her gaze, grinning because they were both thinking the same thing. Another early night at the Kent house. Yippy!
Awwwwwwwww /waits for other shoe. Unless this is the aftermath. The clean-up. The graceful fade-out…

“Ms. Lane! Mr. Kent!” Perry called a second time. “Could you stop making googly eyes at each other and get your butts in my office?”
“Uh…No?”

“What’s this I hear about Multiworld Communications being the new owners of the Daily Planet?”
Did someone not mention Mindy?

“The happiest four months of my life, working in publisher limbo.
goofy

“It’s a list of topics we’re no longer allowed to write about.”
Uuuuuuuuuu

“Mandatory drug testing?” Clark gulped.
So they know where to offer direct home-delivery?

“I hate this, too, but you two certainly don’t have anything to worry about… do you?”
Well, Lois is doing a bit of own-blood doping.

That morning Jimmy had discovered a photo on page six society page of the Gotham Gazette of Bruce Wayne and Penny Barnes on the town in Gotham City. Thank you, Ralph.
Oh boy.

Jimmy grinned. Not the response she had expected. “How cool is that?! Bruce Wayne! Bruce Wayne stole my girlfriend.” He laughed.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Shoe? Shoe? Did someone develope a shoe fettish? laugh cool

she does know how to trim the fat in an organization.
Yep, Church boys in jail for setting up the bomb at the museum.

Well, Lois is doing a bit of own-blood doping.
Yeah, but Clark's out of this world!

Umm…excessive anger? Check. Rage? Check. Violence? Well, yeah, sometimes. Horniness? Definite check. It’s probably just his Kansas calm that keeps it in check.
clap Pretty much.

Jealous?
Bruce? Nah! wink

“Oh great. There goes the imagine.” /Batman goes putting on fuzzy cowl and slippers/
laugh

That’s actually…far less than expected.
cool

Mindy? But the non-trashy jacket’s throwing me off…
The jacket IS trashy, but doesn't look trashy on her.

I don’t know where I think it was, but isn’t there a mention about Perry hoping for a new owner to replace Intergang?
I think it was near the swimming / boating metaphor. laugh

How about Wayne Enterprises buys the Planet?
Yes, that will go over well at the Kent household. 'Look, honey, another pyscho bought the DP!'

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yep, Church boys in jail for setting up the bomb at the museum.
That, too. I was thinking about her gassing the board.

Well, with the invent of the Y-chromozone, Bruce has discovered how to be instantly distracted when pretty blondes talk to him.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard