OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Green-Eyed Monster TOC

Last edited by VirginiaR; 08/04/14 08:30 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just catching this story now. Cute. LOL she had to Pee. I bet!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lex’s laughter was uncontrolled now. “And he’s a virgin!”
*really*, Lex? That gives you the giggles?

He belongs to me now.
Can we drop him off the balcony, please?

Virginity does make sense given his powers. Wouldn’t want him to tear you in half in his excitement.
There's actually a non-LnC pseudo-science report out there on that subject (Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex).

Her inner voice’s gnashing teeth in anger sounded like swords clashing and felt more like a demon wishing to free itself from her corporeal body just to tear Luthor in two.
And a vignette on the dark side of the boards that deals with a now slightly damaged Lex who fancied himself in love with Superman.

Lois glowered at Lex, kicking up her leg and knocking into Luthor’s hand, which held the globe. The sphere flew through the air, Joe-El’s voice cutting off at the lack of touch, but instead of falling, the globe levitated above Luthor’s head.
Ooooo... /pictues Lex jumping up and down, trying to catch the globe like a monkey on drugs.

“Now look what you’ve done!” Lex snapped. He jumped up, trying to grab it, but every time he did the globe shifted its position to remain out of his reach.
hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
thumbsup

Ching?! Flying off in front of everybody? Did he meet Lois? I suppose he must not have, just went and grabbed the globe and maybe dropped it off at her place? confused

And the ending... hyper

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Laurach: Hope your back feels better. Glad you are enjoying my bit of fluff story. I like to end a Part with either a cliffy or a funny. This was definitely one of those latter points. And can we all say, "Clark!" ? :rolleyes: (for his assumptions)

Michael: <edit> What? No huh Thank you, no.

And a vignette on the dark side of the boards that deals with a now slightly damaged Lex who fancied himself in love with Superman.
Okay, a little more fun.

Oooooo, a globe and a balcony. Lex wouldn't commit suicide, now would he? Or, given that they teeped earlier and some say the globe's telepathic, might Ivy actually be controlling the globe and use it to send Lex into the afterlife?
Interesting theory. I haven't heard of the telepathic globe theory though. Would explain a lot.

*Looo-isssss*, no saving the nasty gangster boss and kidnapper who knows Superman's secret and his secret identity.
blush No? I thought we couldn't have Lois rooting for anyone's death. Isn't that why we have Ivy? laugh

Yes, but he will still find her. Eventually, right? Or would Nigel or Mrs. Cox rather get rid of the evidence?
Sometime before the dust settles in or her bladder breaks... yes. Nigel & Mrs. Cox, Nah.

Apparently not. After all, Mr OCD did find it.
Liked that description of Clark.

Obi Wan Quote
notworthy

Wonder if Clark will put two and two together now. Or if he's going to try and figure out how he fathered a kid when he was just a year old or so.
5, right?

Henderson knows? And I'm still not convinced about Jack.
Well, he does know... just like he did on the show.

No, that was Alderaan.
notworthy That's some super hearing you've got there, Clark... Not only can you hear well... you can hear 'a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...' He's not Kryptonian, he's a Jedi!

Ching already said as much?
Ching didn't say Lois was alive, only that he left the globe with her.

She's fallen asleep after all the excitement and within a few minutes of meeting Ching? And why did she not ask him to carry her downstairs? Chain of evidence?
She's gagged. And he didn't care.

Go for little hostages?
confused Do I want to know?

*yay*, fun! And now, 4 parts to wrap it up?
Unless of course, you're interested in reading the 11+ Parts of the sequel... laugh

Apparently, it has become an urban ritual for teenagers to call 9-1-1 and pretend to be a victim locked in Luthor’s penthouse.
I thought someone had quoted this line in FDK, sorry. blush otherwise would have explained in 32. Which teenagers do we know that have a vendetta against Luthor?

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
MouseRocks: You pictured a different ending for Lex?

Interesting that you killed off Lex. Very clever way, too. I liked it. Not to sound weird or anything... but I was expecting something else, so this was good
I'm dying of curiousity to know what your guess was. razz laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Where's the fun in that? [Huh] Thank you, no.
It's a very entertaining analysis why Wonderwoman's the better match for him laugh But for LnC fanfic, it's more of a guide of where not to go wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael:
Okay, that was too subtle. That was flat out George RR Martin subtle.
Jack.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
blush Yeah. I just didn't get put it together from the story itself blush blush

Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard