#82335 09/28/11 06:05 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
TOC

Getting there. smile1

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82336 09/28/11 07:30 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh this story just keeps getting better and better!!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#82337 09/28/11 09:05 PM
Kerth
Kerth
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#82338 10/01/11 08:51 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ah, the conspiracies are on at top speed. laugh How fun!

I especially liked this section:

One thing Freeman had noticed about Metropolis even before Superman made his first appearance – Metropolis attracted crazies. London had its share weirdness, not all of it alien related, but Metropolis had more than its fair share. Cyborgs, children with artificially enhanced intelligence, invisible bandits, serial whatevers who targeted weddings, mad scientists. Of course, Gotham City was no slouch in that area – they had a costumed vigilante with some serious toys squaring off against insane master criminals and serial killers.

It made his old job of simply fighting aliens seem positively pedestrian.
Hilarious! clap

So what about Freeman's dream about Straker shooting Trask? Doesn't Freeman realize that dream took place in Kansas?

And what's with all the men in suits at the Corn Festival? Won't that raise a few eyebrows with the locals? Gee, I hope SHADO will be able to find rooms. laugh

So, you still have ? for number of parts, so I'm going out on a limb and guessing Trask's going to survive this little adventure in Kansas. Yikes! Or Superman won't! Double Yikes! Or Lois will find out Clark's secret! Triple Yikes!Can't wait for Part 8!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#82339 10/02/11 05:15 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Ah, Straker and Freeman - two middle aged guys in jeans who look like they should be in suits. clap

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#82340 10/09/11 06:03 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave

Cyborgs, children with artificially enhanced intelligence, invisible bandits, serial whatevers who targeted weddings, mad scientists.
I just realized, too bad they don't get to do a commentary on PML clap

And the fun continues...

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard