Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - Paradoxes 7 - 09/28/11 10:05 PM
TOC

Getting there. smile1
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK - Paradoxes 7 - 09/28/11 11:30 PM
Oooh this story just keeps getting better and better!!!
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK - Paradoxes 7 - 09/29/11 01:05 AM
wave
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Paradoxes 7 - 10/02/11 12:51 AM
Ah, the conspiracies are on at top speed. laugh How fun!

I especially liked this section:

One thing Freeman had noticed about Metropolis even before Superman made his first appearance – Metropolis attracted crazies. London had its share weirdness, not all of it alien related, but Metropolis had more than its fair share. Cyborgs, children with artificially enhanced intelligence, invisible bandits, serial whatevers who targeted weddings, mad scientists. Of course, Gotham City was no slouch in that area – they had a costumed vigilante with some serious toys squaring off against insane master criminals and serial killers.

It made his old job of simply fighting aliens seem positively pedestrian.
Hilarious! clap

So what about Freeman's dream about Straker shooting Trask? Doesn't Freeman realize that dream took place in Kansas?

And what's with all the men in suits at the Corn Festival? Won't that raise a few eyebrows with the locals? Gee, I hope SHADO will be able to find rooms. laugh

So, you still have ? for number of parts, so I'm going out on a limb and guessing Trask's going to survive this little adventure in Kansas. Yikes! Or Superman won't! Double Yikes! Or Lois will find out Clark's secret! Triple Yikes!Can't wait for Part 8!
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - Paradoxes 7 - 10/02/11 09:15 AM
Ah, Straker and Freeman - two middle aged guys in jeans who look like they should be in suits. clap
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Paradoxes 7 - 10/09/11 10:03 AM
wave

Cyborgs, children with artificially enhanced intelligence, invisible bandits, serial whatevers who targeted weddings, mad scientists.
I just realized, too bad they don't get to do a commentary on PML clap

And the fun continues...

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards