Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1 Watch out, Clark! You're going to set a standard she's going to want you to continue. That's one of the aspects I've always liked about Clark: how well he understood Romance.

Lex Luthor is scum. laugh

You keep this up, I might have to log into the Nfic to see the ending. laugh wink I love how you can turn such a heart in the throat thriller into such a WAFFy story. notworthy

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Luthor to ruin the day and love to soothe the day! These two (regardless of the story or the writer) seem to always go together like two magnets. While the story has had a rough beginning in Lois' experiences, she is mellowing out pretty good. And, mellow is not exactly the word for when she is in Clark's arms in his bed. Steam will either melt Lois or make her burn until she will no longer run from Clark.

What a story. Not exactly looking forward to the hearing with Luthor, but I know that you will make it work out. Thanks SQD.

Pat

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I loved the first date! And Luthor is so evil - thank goodness for Superman's blood, however, I still have a bad feeling about it.

Looking forward to their next date (and Clark has some pretty high standards, which he set for himself, to keep to wink ). smile1

Hope we get part 27 soon hyper

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Is it time for part 27 yet??? I am SO ready after that date!!! Swooning for this story!!!

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
bump

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I'm also looking forward to (and anxiously waiting for) the next part hyper

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ugghhhhh Squid uuuuggghhhh lol

<3 this fic!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard