Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VirginiaR FDK - Double Jeopardy 26/? - 08/19/11 06:53 PM
smile1 Watch out, Clark! You're going to set a standard she's going to want you to continue. That's one of the aspects I've always liked about Clark: how well he understood Romance.

Lex Luthor is scum. laugh

You keep this up, I might have to log into the Nfic to see the ending. laugh wink I love how you can turn such a heart in the throat thriller into such a WAFFy story. notworthy
Posted By: angelsgmaw Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 26/? - 08/19/11 11:15 PM
Luthor to ruin the day and love to soothe the day! These two (regardless of the story or the writer) seem to always go together like two magnets. While the story has had a rough beginning in Lois' experiences, she is mellowing out pretty good. And, mellow is not exactly the word for when she is in Clark's arms in his bed. Steam will either melt Lois or make her burn until she will no longer run from Clark.

What a story. Not exactly looking forward to the hearing with Luthor, but I know that you will make it work out. Thanks SQD.

Pat
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 26/? - 08/20/11 01:36 PM
I loved the first date! And Luthor is so evil - thank goodness for Superman's blood, however, I still have a bad feeling about it.

Looking forward to their next date (and Clark has some pretty high standards, which he set for himself, to keep to wink ). smile1

Hope we get part 27 soon hyper
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 26/? - 08/20/11 03:45 PM
Is it time for part 27 yet??? I am SO ready after that date!!! Swooning for this story!!!
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 26/? - 08/26/11 06:15 AM
bump
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 26/? - 08/26/11 09:04 AM
I'm also looking forward to (and anxiously waiting for) the next part hyper
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 26/? - 08/29/11 06:37 PM
Ugghhhhh Squid uuuuggghhhh lol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards