Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Missing Lois - TOC

A taste of Chapter 6, Part 4...

Lois waited and listened. She couldn’t hear anything but a strange fluttering sound.

“I think…” Lucy started, but Lois held up a finger.

They couldn’t talk out loud or Clark would hear them with those super ears of his. Lois could wait. After two minutes and still not hearing the telltale sound of Superman departing, Lois walked to her desk. She removed a couple of notepads and pens and tossed one of each to Lucy.

I KNOW she wrote, holding it up to Lucy, but away from either the window or the front door.

Lucy stared at her for a minute, then looked down at the notepad and pen on the floor in front of her as if she didn’t want to pick it up. She went over to Lois and grabbed her notepad and pen out of her hand. Know?

I KNOW! Lois underlined her previous words. Then she looked around, even peering out the windows. Did you hear him leave? I didn’t. wrote Lois.

Lucy raised an eyebrow. Does Clark make a sound when he leaves?

Lois rolled her eyes. SM. She shook her head. What was that strange fluttering sound?

“Oh,” said Lucy, innocently. “Was he here?”

Lois tapped her notepad and flipped back to her first note I KNOW!

Lucy’s eyes opened wide and wrote, Know, Know?

Lois nodded.
Please post feedback here. Thank you.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 01/27/15 06:22 PM. Reason: Fix Broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Lois is having too much fun tormenting Clark.

Hmm, Lucy and Lois comparing notes next chapter - that ought to be fun!

Joan

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A.
W.
E.
S.
O.
M.
E.
!!!
I should have known he didn’t really love me, when he never told me who he was.
So mean. So true.

But he didn’t have to tell me he loved me, when he really loved her.
Ouch.

She tossed the rest of her cone in a nearby garbage can, making it easily. “I can’t eat that.
goofy

She was going to be the best reporter ever! Clark Kent wouldn’t be able to catch her in a million…
So, Clark Kent + superpowers = Lois Lane – superpowers.
Lois Lane + superpowers > Clark Kent + superpowers.
Which would mean, Lois Lane > Clark Kent.
Fascinating. Better not tell Clark.

“Hi.” Lois smiled wickedly at him. I have a secret.
goofy

Lois radiated happiness. Oh, she definitely wanted to try flying…. Without a plane.
Great. Kid with a new toy.

Clark shook his head. She wasn’t scared of the luggage anymore.
laugh

She wasn’t scared of anything anymore.
It would be *real* fun if she ran into Lex now. And when Clark rounds the corner, he asks Lois: “Was there always a man-shaped soot-spot on the wall?”

Ride elevator at your own risk. Building has been having sporadic power outages and the elevator stopped five plus times already. The note was signed by Maintenance.
Okay, that’s… Why didn’t they shut the elevator *down*?

The elevator stopped. It wasn’t on the fifth floor yet. The lights dimmed and went out and they were standing in the dark. Lois giggled.
clap Is it going to fall and either Clark’s forced to reveal his secret, or Lois is?

“Did someone slip you some drugs on the plane, Lois?” Clark shook his head. What was up with her?
Did she drink the coffee after all? Was the red stick crystal based?

She grinned naughtily. “I’m finally going to look at you, Clark,” she whispered, pushing down his knees and sitting in his lap.
*gulp*

“Didn’t Superman tell you about this game?” She licked her lips. “The first time I kissed him was right after we played.”
*guuuulp*

Does she have any idea how erotic that is? he wondered.
Very likely.

“What’s the matter, Clark? Don’t you trust me?”

Absolutely not.
clap

You’re always so tense. Maybe I’ll give you a massage one of these days. Not this week, though. This week’s bad. Perhaps, in a week or two, when I’ve adjusted.”
mecry

He swallowed. “Adjusted to what?”
You don’t wanna go there.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark coughed. “Lois, I really think you should get off my lap, now.”

She was still at his ear. “Make me.”
She really does ooze sexual energy. Lois and Cat in the same newsroom must have had the entire male populous go crazy. Especially, since that was a sinfully young Lois back then.

A large part of him.
/chokes/

But she was a married woman. Married to an evil mad-man, but still married. It was bad enough that he had slept with her once… twice.
Three times the charm? And was that ‘twice’ over the weekend, which would make Lois very unhappy, or ‘twice as in with *two* married Loises?

“Legally, you belong to him,” he muttered, instantly regretting the words as soon as they left his mouth.
Umm… “Clark Kent was a valued member of society. His graciousness and willingness to help out was a beacon to everyone on this blue globe. The world will miss him very much.”?

Lois let go of his face entirely and he felt like she had slapped him.
I expected her to actually slap him.

So Lex can come and pick up his belongings?”
Well, she does wear a tag, informing the finder that she belongs to Lex Luthor and may please be returned to Singapour Plaza when found.

“Well, then…” Her forearm pressed against his throat and shoved him against the elevator wall.
hyper

“Have you heard anything about what Superman’s been up to today, Lucy? Busy saving people or something? Some huge natural disaster that required his attention perhaps?”

“Nothing. Not a peep,” said Lucy with a glance at Clark.

“Hmmm.” Lois thought for a minute. “I can’t tell you, Clark.”
confused

“What do you think, Lucy? If I told Clark, he’d tell Superman, wouldn’t he?”

“Oh, most definitely,” Lucy agreed.
I wonder if Lucy figured out that Lois knows…everything. There weren’t really any obvious hints.

“I haven’t heard you apologize for stealing my credit card or the time machine or breaking into my house…”
hyper

/points to first remark for concluding statement/

/off to read next part/
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Tit for Tat. wave

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, is that the cure for too many men? It isn't that she doesn't find men satisfying...
Oh, so *that's* why she's like a Lois in a chocolate store. She's just sampling to find one that satisfies her...expectations?

So, I'm guessing, yes.
Good. Maybe Moonbeam would consider passing another card along?

Lois's POV.
Are there any other that are valid? confused

Well, Lucy knows.
She doesn't count and goes home once she's multiplied.

Patience:
confused What does that word mean?

You mean pre-Lois in the Congo DP? Yes, now you know where Perry's high blood pressure came from.
wave Michael

Columnist
Columnist
Haha! How's that hot water feeling, Clark? lol

.talk nerdy to me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
Haha! How's that hot water feeling, Clark? lol
Nah. He much prefers the Arctic.

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard