Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Missing Lois - TOC

A taste of Chapter 5, Part 10...

“Lucy, hello. I’m trying to reach Clark Kent on an urgent matter. How would be the best way to contact him?” Superman asked the woman on the phone with the slight Southern accent.

You tell me and I’ll hunt him down. He’ll be mostly out this afternoon, but he does check in with me.

“This is a private matter of some delicacy.”

Clark does not have any secrets from me. I’m his personal research assistant,” Lucy explained.

“Clark Kent has his own personal research assistant?” Superman was surprised. He glanced at Lois and she nodded with a roll of her eyes.

Clark Kent is the best reporter this city has ever seen, since Lois Lane. So yes, he has his own research assistant.” Her response seemed a bit defensive. “So, do you want to leave the message or not?

“You know all his secrets, do you?” he asked, curious. “Do you know Kal-El, too?”

Very well. Probably better than you do.” Lucy was still being defensive. Did this woman have to deal with Superman groupies constantly calling for her boss? He wondered. “What about him?

“I’m Kal-El.”

Very funny, Clark, very funny.” She wasn’t laughing. “So, I take it you found…

“No. This really is Kal-El.”
Many thanks for my Beta Readers. clap

Please post feedback here. Thank you for reading.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 01/12/15 04:44 PM. Reason: Fix Broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Weeeee. Ok so far this is my favorite chapter. I feel like we are finally getting somewhere! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Laura: Thanks for hanging in there. Yes, the fun between Alt-Clark and Alt-Lois is just beginning. laugh Enjoy the ride!

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Oh my! Lois has gone to the other world and our Superman is visiting the alt-world. And Lois pregnant? Oh my!

Joan

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Let’s start with oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy!

And on an unrelated subject, before I forget, *again*:
How are you going to deal with replacement-Lois’s haircut? After all, at the end of Season 4, she had longer hair, which needs to be trimmed back down and styled in the way she had it during the wedding arc. /doesn’t really expect an answer. Unless it’s ‘eeeep!’ and a cloud of dust/

Why would Clark have an alarm system on his childhood home?
Huh. How did she manage to get to Smallville? As in, how did she manage to get away for what’s got to be about 6-8 hours by now without Clark going completely bonkers back in Metropolis?

She couldn’t believe her good fortune and then he wouldn’t give it to her.
He denied it to her? confused When?

Maybe he used it for storage.
Is she going to find a space ship?

Lois had stolen Lucy El’s I.D. and had gotten her hair cut short like Clark’s assistant.
Huh. That’s not good.

He hadn’t let her cut her hair the entire time they were together. Could one say ‘control freak’?
goofy

She reached out her hand until she felt something in the nothingness.
Oh boy. She’s not going to get lost in time and space, is she? /slaps head/ What am I thinking? Of *course*, she’s gonna get lost eek

A male voice spoke, “Lois Lane – DNA authorized and approved.”
Oh crap. I completely forgot about that. And maybe that will teach H.G. to not use an quantum spin detector as well, to make sure the *right* Lois Lane gets to use the sled.

“What the…” she gasped.

“Lois Lane voice fingerprint authorized.”
Wasn’t that the same thing Lois Lane said?

Lois pulled the lever in front of her and suddenly felt and sounded like she had been dropped into a vat of Jell-o, then pulled out again, clean.
/starts rambling “Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy”

Lois took a deep breath and then another as she realized she had gone to Oz, yet she was still in Kansas.
goofy

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He kissed her cheek. “I’m sure I’ll be home for supper.”

She grabbed him and pulled him back for a real kiss. “Better be, husband.”
Wells, they do have a time machine…

“Lois?” he gasped. Hadn’t he just left her in Metropolis?
goofy

Martha leaned forward. “Then whose child is it, dear?”
Yeah, who’s?

Lois shook her head. “I’ve only been with one man in the past three years.” She looked Superman straight in the eyes. “You.”
rotflol

Lois stood up and crossed to him, running her fingers down his cheek. “Don’t you remember, Mr. Amazing? You rescued me in Singapore. Took me away from Lex and back to Clark’s old house in Smallville. I came into your shower and…” She leaned over and pressed her lips to his. “I know I was blind at the time, but I’d recognize you anywhere.”
Lois! He just told you, or was it Martha? that he’s *another* Superman. And what is his mother going to think about that?

“Poor Clark,” murmured Martha. “He never stood a chance.”
Martha!

Martha smiled. “Don’t mind me, Mr. Amazing. I’m learning a lot.”
She’s enjoying this. And probably wishing he had brought his Lois, too. She would have gotten years worth of ribbing out of this!

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Other Superman?” She looked between him and Martha, completely baffled. “There’s more than one?”
/imagines Lois’s mind trying to figure out what to do with two Supermen in bed/

“Great. I am in Oz.” Lois grabbed her head. “May I have a drink now?”
goofy

She sighed with a grin at him. He stepped away.
*gulp*?

“Déjà vu,” he mumbled to his Mom as she smiled.
Well, he did turn his Lois around, eventually. Although, he had the advantage that he hadn’t shown her the carnal pleasures available to a woman when her mate is superpowered. /gets popcorn/

“I… the other me... really chose Clark Kent?” She scratched her head. “What does he have that you don’t have?”
Hehehehehehehehehe Maybe you should just do an under-the-covers investigation? Just to make sure?

A smile that lit up his entire face appeared on his lips. “I always knew Lois Lane was one smart woman.”

“Hello? Sitting right here.
wave Michael

PS: Sorry about the 3-piece FDK blush

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Who needs lion, tigers, and bears when you have Alt-Lois in Kansas? clap

And “No, honey. Only galactically stupid.”
clap It's in the genes.

This is going to be good. And is he going to lecture him on proper behavior with married women? Well… married Loises. Which brings up an interesting point about Alt-Clark and his married-Lois-fetish.
Canon Clark doesn't know about alt-Clarks other married Lois night. Anyway, if he had (could have) married alt-Lois first, then that solves the problem of the married Lois fetish, right? wink

Oy. She’s still horny about him. Or did she figure out that they’re alone in the Kansan wilderness and this Amazing did not promise to not touch her and will be gone again soon enough. So, she could take him for a test drive to find out if the interdimensional import is as good as the domestic stuff?
Pretty much. Or she still couldn't wrap her mind around the whole two dimensions thing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
evil

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A 3-part FDK. I've heard of those, but I don't remember if I've ever gotten one. Thank you.
You're welcome blush

Who said that the substitute was going to make it back to her own time? Maybe she'll remain in the future and canon Lois will die.
That would cause a paradoxon.

Maybe they'll clone substitute Lois and put HER back in time?
Which would mean Clark boin- erm made love to the clone before leaving for New Krypton and now a clone is having Clark's baby in the Alt-verse.

And if I remember correctly the Lois at the end of the show had better (cuter) hair than Clone-arc Lois.
Hmm... It looks longer in the front. And possibly has more volume. From comparing the screenshots. But beyond that wave Michael

Columnist
Columnist
“Kal El? The Kal El? I was beginning to think you were a figment of her imagination.”

“Whose imagination?”

“Your wife’s.”
Hehehehehe It's like everyone knows a different story and they're all gathering in one little space and nobody knows the whole truth. Sneaky sneaky!!

.talk nerdy to me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
Hehehehehe It's like everyone knows a different story and they're all gathering in one little space and nobody knows the whole truth. Sneaky sneaky!!
Pretty much. laugh

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard