Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Missing Lois - TOC

Thank you so much to my Beta Readers! My story is more well rounded because of your imput. Thank you. mecry for the next week. Please expect the first part of Chapter 5 to appear around July 15th. And, yes, that total above (109) seems to be the correct number of parts after my last count. Feel free to double check my math at my TOC page where I already have all the chapters and parts listed.

As always, please post feedback here.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/14/14 06:07 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I posted in the wrong place! sorry. this was wow! She is a fast one! Interesting. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This has been a compelling and interesting story so far.

With the rescue of altLois everything changes from the direction I had originally thought it might take.

Looking forward to more.

Tank (who hopes the altLois will have time to get her hair trimmed to a more suitable Lois style)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She should have been suspicious when the marriage license had had the name Lois Lane instead of Lola Dane.

“Typo,” Lex had told her. “We’ll fix it later.”
I had to laugh and laugh at this line.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Laura: Yes, alt-Lois is not canon Lois. She's had different life experiences that for some reason made her go off in the different direction than canon Lois. But her heart, her true self, is edited for possible spoilage as we will eventually see.

Tank: Yes, alt-Lois will be getting a haircut, not soon, but Edited Spoiler info eventually. Enough of a spoiler, I think. wink

Iolanthe: It makes their 'marriage' a bit more legit, too.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I like the backstory you've created as to why Lois got involved with Luther. Deception and extreme circumstances would have to be involved.

Great to have alt-Lois and alt-Clark together!

Joan

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Did I do good?”
Awwwwww hyper and laugh

Damn Lex Jr and that mind control device he had used on her. Spying on her using her own eyesight, that was pretty darn low.
So, Lex Jr. had watched Lois in the shower? And watched his naked Daddy from Lois's POV? Eeewwwww!

He wouldn’t ever sweep her off her feet and carry her off into the sunset.
Hmm... Actually, he did.

He hadn’t rescue her from Lex, anyway.
She really doesn't know.

Clark and Bitch Kent
laugh And definitely meow.

She didn’t stay there long, since she figured an open flame and blindness were a bad combo for her.
laugh

What had happened in the world since Lex had her blinded and refused to read the news to her? He hadn’t even allowed her television, the monster. News to Lois was like food for a normal person. She was starving.
Hmm... Clever tactic. And considering later: Duh! /slaps head/

They all just wanted a woman for sex. Wham! Bam! Thank you, Ma’am.
Actually, the 'Thank you' is only requisite with the better mannered gentlemen. But I'm sure Clark Kent would send her a gift-basket and a 'thank-you' card.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She really should hide them, so no one else would steal them. She had been guarding them so long, they felt like her ‘babies.’
Awwwww

She bent over and slid the bag under the bed and put down the bedskirt again. That would do for now.
It did work for Lex. Although, he likely knew and didn't care. After all, where would she go.

he desperately wanted to get rid of this numbness that had come over her since she realized that she would never get her chance with Clark Kent – her personal hero – because he was married.
Oh, so she only goes after the unattached ones?

She hadn’t really been ‘married’ to Lex since she read that first article in the Daily Planet written by Clark Kent.
So, very short honeymoon? Since she vanished only three or so months before Clark started.

Lois heard a door open and shut downstairs. He had been gone for what felt like hours. She was getting worried. Hadn’t he said that he would be right back with Lola? Since he could travel around the world in minutes, she had thought a few minutes would be a few minutes.
Does Lex have Kryptonite?

His head moved from her shoulder to her chest
Wow, she's getting cozy fast!

“Right.” She chuckled. “You’ve got me there. But Lex always told me it was temporary, reversible.
hyper

I never admit I’m wrong, even when I am.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: I must thank MozartMaid for the inclusion of Alt-Lois's backstory. Originally, I was just going to drip and drab it bit by bit into the story. MM insisted I tell it upfront.

Michael: Bring on Alt-Lois. laugh clap evil Yes, that's one of my favorite lines in all of ML, too. No Dark Side of ML. Sometimes one's imagination is more creative than words on a screen. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yep, too bad nobody is a divorce attorney in this story.
Yep. OTOH, Lex might just have an accident, dropping out of mid-air.

Something like that. He knew that Alt-Lois hated him for what he had done to her father, so could he convince a woman who hated him to marry him.
Huh. I didn't know she knew?

Even serial-monogamists have standards.
Wealthy. Cultured. Un-wed. wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard