Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, Wow, is Clark in trouble. smile1

I loved this part! Thank you for finally putting Lois and Clark together in a room. I love how comfortable they are together. goofy Good going, Lois!

You've got me hooked. Or as Tempus would say, 'Duh!'

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You accomplished a lot here. It is good to see them already attracted to each other. More soon. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You tied up a lot of loose ends there.

We now know how Paul Lang got Superman's sperm.

Clark knows the kids are biologically his.

Lois knows she's not a killer.

Lois has got her Pulitzer-winning story.

Lex Luthor has learned that you don't mess with Lois Lane.

The Delconto organization is in shambles.

I eagerly await more!

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awesome chapter, SQD! I know that Lois has been severely wronged and she has serious issues, but I really love who Lois has become. You've added quite a bit (and changed some, too!) since I last saw this and it flows so well now.

I can't help but smile at how comfortable Lois is in her own skin. Maybe it comes from spending all that time being confined in jail - alone with her thoughts. I loved how she practically took over Clark's apartment and silently demanded that he and Lana accept her for herself.

The early morning discussion was my favorite part. Her curiosity about Clark's super side, her admission about shooting and wanting to kill Lex ... thumbsup

I'm also glad that she's finally started to mourn. What better place to break down and cry than against Clark's chest?

More soon,
B

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loved this part - expect for the Lana parts.

It was great seeing Lois and Clark together and this Lois does have so much baggage.

Oh, and I am so happy that you posted today dance

It would be bittersweet to see Lois reunited with Perry and Collin.

smile

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Great to see the return of Mad Dog Lane. I was a little concerned when Lois claimed she was going to kill Lex - but she didn't end up doing it.

Joan

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Delightful part. Liked the way you handled the Lana character. Nice clear proof of the break between them. Clear evidence that she knew about his origins and still accepted him. Well done.

Loved Lois in this part, not killing Luthor, her interactions with Lana and Clark. Delightful.

Framework4
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I re-read this part and had to come back.
"When I shot him," she said, her eyes falling to a spot on his chest, her hand picking at the material of his shirt.

"You were the one who shot him?" She didn't say anything. "Maybe we should keep that to ourselves." And he couldn't believe he'd just said that. He was Superman! He couldn't condone actions like that.
LOVED this exchange. This Lois is so open with Clark. It's amazing, really. She's not holding anything back.

Maybe that's what happens to someone when they feel they've lost everything; the fears that plague us in normal, every day life disappear when there's nothing else to lose. Oh, and she probably had a lot of time on her hands to think things through, but never really got a chance to talk about them. It's probably a relief just to express her inmost thoughts.

Clark's reaction was perfect. Scandalized by her comment and then even more scandalized that he wasn't more concerned about Lois' murderous tendencies. thumbsup If he hadn't been working on catching Luthor for almost three years, he might have reacted differently.

Their conversation in the kitchen was so vivid; I could really see them saying those things to each other.

Yep, CK is definitely in trouble, but in a good way.

Bring it on.

No, really. Can I have the next part now?

B

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
More please. Now. Ok, great wink

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard